The color yellow is often associated with happiness, sunshine, and warmth. It is a cheerful and uplifting color that can brighten up any space. Yellow is also associated with intelligence and knowledge, making it the perfect color for a learning environment.
The latest yellow for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
yellow Andorid App Summary
Bart Bonte has developed the yellow for Android. You can find it under the Puzzle category on Play Store. Since its inception, yellow has got over 6283938+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.6 rating and the latest version of it is 2.8
The latest update of yellow is Jul 25, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
yellow App Overview and Details
Yellow, a puzzle game for you!
Can you make the screen yellow in all 50 levels?
Each level has its own logic.
A Bart Bonte / bontegames puzzle game.
Features of yellow for PC
1. 50 levels of increasing difficulty
2. Unique and challenging puzzles in each level
3. Increasingly difficult puzzles as the game progresses
4. Fun and engaging gameplay
5. Easy to learn but difficult to master
6. Colored screen in all 50 levels
7. 50 increasingly difficult levels
8. Fun and engaging gameplay
9. Unique and challenging puzzles
10. Challenging puzzles that increase in difficulty as the game progresses.
Install “yellow” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the yellow on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the yellow app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install yellow.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||yellow On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Bart Bonte|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this yellow?
A yellow puzzle game for you!
Yellow is a great color to use when you want to make a statement. It pops and draws attention. When used correctly, yellow can be the perfect color for your project.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the yellow for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This yellow to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for yellow and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the yellow. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the yellow.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.