In 2015, the Yale Center for Creative Writing (YCC)365 was established as a way to make writing more accessible and to provide opportunities for writing at all levels of experience. The program offers year-round workshops, readings, and other events that are free and open to the public. YCC365 also provides online resources, such as writing prompts and a blog, to help people of all ages and backgrounds discover and develop their writing skills.
Our goal is to help you get the YCC365 for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
YCC365 Andorid App Summary
The developer of the YCC365 is cloudcam and they’ve done a great job at keeping YCC365 simple yet highly interactive. You can find the YCC365 under Photography of Play Store. YCC365’s latest version is 5.1027.2.8954 with an impressive user base of over 1321840. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.1 shows how people love YCC365.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the YCC365 is Apr 15, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the YCC365 on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
YCC365 App Overview and Details
The mobile app is the smartest – and easiest to use – home monitoring Wi-Fi video camera that sets up easily on your smartphone. You can view your live video feed from anywhere by logging into the free mobile app on your smartphone or tablet.
Features of YCC365 for PC
1) easy to set up
2) view live video feed from anywhere
3) free mobile app
4) smartphone or tablet compatible
5) motion activated
6) night vision
7) digital zoom
8) two-way audio
9) records video and stores on cloud
10) compatible with Amazon Echo
Whats New In this YCC365?
1. Otimização de funções
2. Corrigidos problemas conhecidos
Download & Install YCC365 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the YCC365 app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the YCC365 app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the YCC365 will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed YCC365 on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||YCC365 On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
I have enjoyed my time as a Young Creative Cloud member and I have learned a lot. I have been able to improve my skills and I am looking forward to continuing my membership.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the YCC365 for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the YCC365, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This YCC365 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for YCC365 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the YCC365. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the YCC365.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.