Woox is an Australian-based company that provides a unique and stylish range of homewares, furniture and lifestyle products. Our products are designed to make your home look and feel amazing, and we believe that everyone should be able to enjoy beautiful, stylish interiors, regardless of their budget.
Our range includes everything from furniture and décor to bedding and kitchenware, and we’re always updating our collection with new and exciting products. We believe that home should be a place of comfort, relaxation and happiness, and our products are designed to help you create a home that you love.
At Woox, we believe that your home should be a reflection of your personality and your lifestyle, and we’
We will help you download the Woox home for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Woox home on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Woox home on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Woox home, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Woox home, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Woox home appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Woox home by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Woox home on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Woox home On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||OnePlus Spain|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 26, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Woox home Andorid App Summary
OnePlus Spain is the developer of the Woox home, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Woox home from them is 1.1.5 with over 183026 users under the hood. With a 4.0 rating, the Woox home is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Woox home is Sep 26, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Woox home on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Woox home App Overview and Details
• Remotely control home appliances from anywhere
• Add and control multiple devices at once with one App
• Interworking of multiple smart devices. Devices automatically start/stop working based on temperature, location and time.
• Easily share devices among family members
• Receive real-time alerts to ensure safety
• Easily and quickly connect Woox home App to devices
Features of Woox home for PC
1. Remotely control home appliances from anywhere
2. Add and control multiple devices at once with one App
3. Interworking of multiple smart devices. Devices automatically start/stop working based on temperature, location and time.
4. Easily share devices among family members
5. Receive real-time alerts to ensure safety
6. Easily and quickly connect Woox home App to devices
7. Get an overview of all your devices and their current statuses
8. View past device usage and receive alerts for excessive energy use
9. Control your devices even when you’re not at home
10. Create customized schedules for your devices to follow
Whats New In this Woox home?
1. Fix app notification issue for some iOS version.
2. Improved user experience.
Woox is a home application that allows you to control your devices from one central location. It is easy to use and helps you to stay organized and efficient.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Woox home? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Woox home to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Woox home and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Woox home. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Woox home.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.