wikiHow is a website that contains instructions on how to do just about anything. Whether you’re looking to fix a leaky faucet or make a complicated dessert, wikiHow is a one-stop shop for reliable information. The website has articles written by both experts and everyday people, so you can be sure you’re getting accurate instructions. Plus, the website is easy to use, and you can search for specific instructions or browse by topic.
The latest wikiHow: how to do anything for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
wikiHow: how to do anything Andorid App Summary
wikiHow has developed the wikiHow: how to do anything for Android. You can find it under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Since its inception, wikiHow: how to do anything has got over 4517333+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 2.9.6
The latest update of wikiHow: how to do anything is Feb 24, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
wikiHow: how to do anything App Overview and Details
Easily learn how to do anything from wikiHow, the world’s leading how-to guide. Step-by-step instructions on every imaginable topic. Become the DIY master of anything, instantly.
With the wikiHow Android app you can:
• Search over 180,000 wikiHow articles
• Bookmark articles to read and use later, even while offline
• View step-by-step photos, illustrations, and videos to help you learn
• Read wikiHow’s featured articles of the day
• Browse random articles for your entertainment
Learn how to do anything. Yes anything:
• First aid: Learn how to do CPR, help a choking baby, or recognize a heart attack. Or hundreds of other topics that could save a life.
• Cooking: Learn how to poach an egg, fry a turkey, season a steak and thousands of other recipes.
• Tech: Learn how to use your android phone, tablet, facebook app and thousands of tech topics.
• Fitness, relationships and life: Learn how to get six pack abs, know if a guy likes you, or just live in the moment.
• Knots and ties: Learn how to tie a tie. Or how to tie a bow tie. Or a bowline knot, or hundreds of other ties and knots.
• Just in case: Learn how to fly an airplane in an emergency, how to escape from a bear, how to walk through a minefield. And thousands of other things you will probably never need, but will have immediate access to just in case.
Features of wikiHow: how to do anything for PC
– Access to over 180,000 wikiHow articles
– Offline access to wikiHow articles
– Featured articles of the day
– Random articles for entertainment
– Step-by-step photos, illustrations, and videos
– knot tying instructions
– First aid instructions
– How to fly an airplane in an emergency
– How to escape from a bear
– How to walk through a minefield
Install “wikiHow: how to do anything” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing wikiHow: how to do anything on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install wikiHow: how to do anything on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type wikiHow: how to do anything and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the wikiHow: how to do anything as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||wikiHow: how to do anything On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Feb 24, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this wikiHow: how to do anything?
– reintroduction of contribute feature
WikiHow is an amazing application that can help you do anything. Whether you need help with a homework assignment or want to learn how to fix a leaky faucet, WikiHow has you covered. With its easy-to-follow instructions and helpful pictures, you can confidently tackle any task. So what are you waiting for? Get started today!
So, did you find the guide on how to download the wikiHow: how to do anything for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This wikiHow: how to do anything to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for wikiHow: how to do anything and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the wikiHow: how to do anything. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the wikiHow: how to do anything.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.