WiFi Analyzer is an amazing app that allows you to see all the connected devices on your network, as well as their signal strength. This app is perfect for troubleshooting and optimizing your network. With WiFi Analyzer, you can see which devices are using the most bandwidth, and even identify channel congestion.
The technical specifications of the Wifi Analyzer for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Wifi Analyzer Andorid App Summary
Wifi Analyzer was developed by farproc and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Wifi Analyzer from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Wifi Analyzer is 3.11.2 on Play store with total users of 45862241. The Wifi Analyzer app has a user rating of 3.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Wifi Analyzer is Apr 8, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Wifi Analyzer on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Wifi Analyzer For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Wifi Analyzer using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Wifi Analyzer on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Wifi Analyzer here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Wifi Analyzer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 8, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Features of Wifi Analyzer for PC
1. Turns your android phone into a Wi-Fi analyzer!
2. Shows the Wi-Fi channels around you.
3. Helps you to find a less crowded channel for your wireless router.
4. For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app).
Wifi Analyzer App Overview and Details
Turns your android phone into a Wi-Fi analyzer!!
Shows the Wi-Fi channels around you. Helps you to find a less crowded channel for your wireless router.
For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app).
Whats New In this Wifi Analyzer?
OUI db updated.
Overall, the WiFi Analyzer application is a very handy tool that can be used to troubleshoot and optimize a wireless network. It is easy to use and can provide a wealth of information about the network, including signal strength, channel usage, and interference.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Wifi Analyzer on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Wifi Analyzer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Wifi Analyzer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Wifi Analyzer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Wifi Analyzer.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.