Who’s on my wifi is a network scanner that allows you to see who is connected to your wifi network and their respective IP address. It is a great tool for identifying unknown devices on your network and for troubleshooting network issues.
In this article, we will show you how to download Who’s on my wifi For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Who’s on my wifi technical specifications first.
Who’s on my wifi Andorid App Summary
Magdalm is the developer of this Who’s on my wifi application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 6897119+ users of this app. The Who’s on my wifi app rating is currently 23.5.2.
It was last updated on Aug 25, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Who’s on my wifi for PC
-Customizable name and icon for devices
-Access to router configuration web page
-History of devices and networks analyzed
-Export in csv, xml and json format
-Import backups in json format
-Tool to check open ports on found devices
-Shows devices connected and disconnected from your wifi network
-Displays device information such as hostname, ip address, gateway, netmask, dns
-Day and night mode
-Widget on home screen
|App Name:||Who’s on my wifi On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Who’s on my wifi For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Who’s on my wifi on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Who’s on my wifi on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theWho’s on my wifi in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Who’s on my wifi on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Who’s on my wifi running on your computer.
Who’s on my wifi App Overview and Details
* Customize the name and icon of your devices.
* Access to the router configuration web page.
* History of devices and networks analyzed.
* Export in csv, xml and json format.
* Import backups in json format.
* Tool to check open ports on found devices.
* Shows devices connected and disconnected from your wifi network.
* Displays device information such as hostname, ip address, gateway, netmask, dns.
* Day and night mode.
* Widget on home screen.
Whats New In this Who’s on my wifi?
* Layout improvements.
* Show or hide MAC address if available.
* Customize the MAC address separator.
* Recognize device manufacturer if available.
* Added save icon in device details section.
* Added new smart speaker icon.
* Search engine improvements.
* Updated libraries.
* Updated widget.
* Bugs fixed.
After testing out the Who’s on my wifi application for a week, I have found that it is a very useful tool for determining which devices are connected to your network. The application was easy to use and provided a list of devices that were connected, as well as their IP addresses and MAC addresses. Overall, I would recommend this application to anyone who wants to know who is using their wifi network.
This concludes our article on Who’s on my wifi Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Who’s on my wifi for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Who’s on my wifi to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Who’s on my wifi and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Who’s on my wifi. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Who’s on my wifi.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.