White Noise Lite is an app that creates calming white noise to help you sleep, relax, or focus. Whether you’re trying to fall asleep at night or take a break from a busy day, White Noise Lite can help you find peace and quiet. With over 40 sounds to choose from, you can create the perfect environment for you.
This article is all about helping you get to know the White Noise Lite for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install White Noise Lite For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the White Noise Lite for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the White Noise Lite.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for White Noise Lite on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the White Noise Lite and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the White Noise Lite on your computer right away.
|App Name:||White Noise Lite On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Jul 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
White Noise Lite Andorid App Summary
The White Noise Lite was developed by the popular developer agency named TMSOFT. They have the White Noise Lite in the Health & Fitness category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 7.9.9, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 5756815 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With White Noise Lite latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 15, 2022 was the last date the White Noise Lite was updated with new features. If you want to use the White Noise Lite on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the White Noise Lite using the emulator later on.
White Noise Lite App Overview and Details
AS SEEN IN CONSUMER REPORTS! Find out why the world is sleeping better with White Noise Free. Features ambient sounds of the environment that will help you relax during the day and sleep great at night.
Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using White Noise:
• Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Pacifies fussy and crying babies
• Increases focus while enhancing privacy
• Soothes headaches and migraines
• Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Even when you’re asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noises such as faucet drips or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
40 sounds are included as part of the application (no downloading required unless you want more) including all the color noises (brown, white, pink, etc), mechanical sounds like a bedroom fan or air conditioner, light to heavy rains, rushing water sounds, beach and ocean waves, and so much more. For the entire list of sounds please visit our website. No streaming is required for playback.
• 40+ perfectly looped sounds with free downloads from the White Noise Market App and website at https://whitenoisemarket.com/
• Full support for Android 7.0 (Nougat) Multi-Window
• Background audio support so you can use other apps while listening
• Record, loop, and share new sounds
• Chromecast TV support for audio control and playback. (Note: Chromecast audio devices require using the Google Home app)
• Create new soundscapes by mixing multiple noises with support for adjusting volume, balance, and pitch of each individual sound in the mix
• Full screen digital clock with multiple colors and brightness controls makes it the perfect companion for any nightstand
• Advanced alarm and timer system that slowly fades audio in and out so you awake naturally feeling more refreshed
• On-screen media player and volume controls with swipe gesture support for navigating sound collection
• Star favorite sounds and mixes in the sound catalog for quick access using the Favorite view
• Designed to work on all Android-based phones and tablets
• Advanced Settings let you prevent interruptions such as notifications, tweak buffer size for optimal playback, adjust sound volume, balance, pitch, custom alarm snooze times, and more. All the pro tools you need for better sleep.
Nice selection although I wish there were a few more with slow, repetitive sounds. The surf is a great example. The stream and river water sounds are to quick/rushed for my taste. New sounds have been added for variety. Free and there are no ads to break the sound cycle. A huge bonus! I set it every night!
I have tried multiple apps and this by far is the best. Because I am not a sound sleeper I find it challenging to sleep without the aid of water/nature sounds. Since DL this app I have slept uninterrupted for 6-7 hrs +. The timer is great too and can be edited for desired time. Thank you for not inundating the app with intrusive ads. ☆For those that suggest it shuts off in the middle of the night – go to your settings and enable app to run throughout the night. I haven’t had 1 issue.
We have been using this app for years everynight but lately it’s glitches. It crashes a random times during the night. I’ve tried to Uninstall then reinstall same issues. I know it’s not an update because after suddenly waking up when it stops I 1st try closing & restarting but usually this doesn’t work. So I just open it on another device. It does happen on my other device too so I know it’s an app issue. We can usually make it thru the rest of the night on the 2nd device.
I used this app to sleep for years, and occasionally it would glitch and stop working, but generally it was good. However, every night for the past week, between midnight and 1 am, it stops working, causing me to wake up. I will be uninstalling and finding another white noise to sleep, which is unfortunate, but I cannot keep being woken up in the middle of the night.
Love this app! It has a large variety of different sounds, no ads, and you can use it offline! I also enjoy the feature that lets you mix different sounds together. I always use this when I travel so that I don’t need to bring my machine. (I always mix the brown noise and the cat purring when I am on a plane if I am feeling homesick lol). I definitely recommend this to anyone who needs white noise on the go (or just in general). 🙂
Let me start by saying, I actually really do like this app. It is invaluable in helping me sleep and relax. Which is why it is so frustrating that this app is plagued by glitches. The sound playback randomly stops or turns off, or the entire app itself crashes and will not load. I have already tried uninstalling/re-installing, clearing the data cache, and re-booting my phone, all to no avail. It’s proving to be very unreliable. It would be nice if these issues could be addressed.
I’ve been using this app for years and loved it. Until recently when it started glitching all the time. I turn it on, get comfortable to sleep and then it cuts off. I turn it back on, sometimes it cuts off again minutes later. I had hoped if I put up with it for a month or so that the kinks would be fixed but nope, so here I am uninstalling.
After a long interval of operating exactly as it should, this app has totally stopped playing scheduled alarms. I’ve double checked all the settings in both the app and on the device so they’re not interfering with each other, but I just can’t get alarms to sound any more. The screen reads that an alarm has been set and when it’s due to sound, but all I get at the scheduled time is a “Dismiss” button on a silent device.
We use this app everynight all night long(no ads like other apps that wake you up to watch an ad). Our only issue is that sometimes it will crash for no reason & that wakes us up because we need sound to sleep. Update: increased in the number of times it crashes(3-4x a week)… & won’t open after it has crashed until device is restarted. Also have on device in nursery but that one has other sounds mine don’t have???
This app does what it’s supposed to do, there are no problems with it, it’s got a wide selection of sounds… I would recommend it to anyone looking for white noise or other sounds to cancel distractions, couple sounds with learning and meditation, going to sleep and whatever else you need random sounds for.
CONSUMER REPORTS: Smartphone Apps Can Sound as Good as a White-Noise Machine
DR. OZ SHOW: 13 Miracles of 2013: “Revolutionary Sound App!”
WASHINGTON POST: Smartphone Puts Newborn to Sleep: “For the next four months, the infant slept with his father’s phone in his crib and White Noise tuned to ‘air conditioner.’ The monotonous buzz kept the baby sleeping soundly and his parents happy.”
CNET: Apps that can improve your life: “Trouble falling asleep at night? A little White Noise might do the trick.”
UPGRADE TO FULL VERSION
Download the full version of White Noise for improved audio, more alarms, and no ads. Just tap the Upgrade button in settings.
Note: “White Noise Lite” was previously known as “White Noise Free”
WHITE NOISE MARKET
Download free sleep sounds from the White Noise Market at the following URL:
Features of White Noise Lite for PC
Connect to other White Noise users who have shared their mixes on the web and collaborate on new content
• Fade in and out of sounds for a smooth transition
• 30 color themes for the app and 10 color themes for the sleep timer
Whats New In this White Noise Lite?
– Fixed an crash with Music Alarms
– Fixed a font rendering issue on Samsung devices
– Support library updates and bug fixes.
White Noise Lite is an application that allows users to listen to calming sounds in order to relax and fall asleep. The application has a variety of sounds to choose from, including ocean waves, rainfall, and thunder. White Noise Lite is easy to use and can be customized to play for a set amount of time or until the user falls asleep.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the White Noise Lite of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This White Noise Lite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for White Noise Lite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the White Noise Lite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the White Noise Lite.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.