White noise is a type of noise that is produced by combining all the frequencies of the audible spectrum equally. It is a sound that is heard as a continuous hissing or rushing sound, and is often used to mask other noises. White noise is said to be relaxing and can be used to help people fall asleep or concentrate.
Installing and using the White Noise for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
White Noise Andorid App Summary
TMSOFT has developed the White Noise application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. White Noise has over 298875 users with a great 4.6 rating overall. The latest version of White Noise is currently null.
The latest upstate time of the White Noise is Dec 15, 2021, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the White Noise on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
White Noise App Overview and Details
Recommended as a miracle for better sleep! Find out why the world is sleeping better with White Noise. Features ambient sounds of the environment to help you relax during the day and sleep great at night.
Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using White Noise:
• Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Pacifies fussy and crying babies
• Increases focus while enhancing privacy
• Soothes headaches and migraines
• Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Even when you’re asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noises such as faucet drips or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
40 sounds are included as part of the application (no downloading required unless you want more) including all the color noises (brown, white, pink, etc), mechanical sounds like a bedroom fan or air conditioner, light to heavy rains, rushing water sounds, beach and ocean waves, and so much more. For the entire list of sounds please visit our website. No streaming is required for playback.
• 40+ perfectly looped sounds with additional free sounds from the White Noise Market at https://whitenoisemarket.com/
• Record and loop new sounds with total ease
• Background audio support so you can use other apps while listening
• App Widget and Chromecast TV support for audio control and playback. (Note: Chromecast audio devices require using the Google Home app)
• Create new soundscapes by mixing multiple noises together with support for adjusting volume, balance, and pitch of each individual sound in the mix.
• Full screen digital clock with multiple colors and brightness controls makes it the perfect companion for any nightstand
• Advanced alarm and timer system that slowly fades audio in and out so you awake naturally feeling more refreshed
• On-screen media player and volume controls with swipe gesture support for navigating sound collection
• Star favorite sounds and mixes in the sound catalog for quick access using the Favorite view
• Designed to work on all Android-based phones and tablets
• Advanced Settings let you prevent interruptions such as notifications, tweak buffer size for optimal playback, adjust sound volume, balance, pitch, custom alarm snooze times, and more. All the pro tools and settings you need for better sleep.
• No Advertising
I love this app. I use it literally every night with a little Bluetooth speaker. I especially like that I can create mixes. I like to layer rain sounds with something like Huge Waterfall for the bassy sound. I find that if I use only one sound, my brain will start to find patterns in it when it repeats, and that prevents me from sleeping. But with layered sounds, since they don’t have the same duration, they rarely overlap each other in the same way, so my brain never finds any patterns.
I love this app and have used it for many years now. The only reason I’m giving it 3 stars is because the app doesn’t have native Chromecast audio streaming. You can stream it to a tv, for whatever reason, but not to an actual speaker. You have to go through the Google Home app and mirror your device to your speaker to get that to work, which is a bit of a pain if your phone isn’t “optimized” for screen mirroring. As soon as they can get native audio casting, I’ll bump it up to 5 stars!
I’ve really enjoyed using the app, it’s easy to download new sounds and has a wide variety. I’ve been using it for a while now. My one complaint is I’ve had it completely wipe out my sounds and mixes about 4 times now. It’s really annoying, I create mixes I like and it will be fine for months, then all of a sudden I go in one night and it’s all gone. No idea why this happens and I have to redo all the mixes. Edit: dropping a star because it deleted my stuff again. Emailed developer.
I absolutely love this app, it helps me get to sleep every night. My only issue is that yes it has the ability to cast, but only to tv’s through chromecast. I wish I could cast it to my Google Home Mini because that’s what cast to from your app’s Spotify sounds. I don’t know if this is for every sound, but for Brown Noise it does this weird fade in thing at the beginning and when it’s on repeat, every ten minutes it gets quiet then loud again. I’d either like that to be fixed, be able to cast to my Home Mini, or both. Other than that, I don’t use any other app for sounds to help me get to sleep. Keep up the good work! Thanks, guys!
use it every night, favorite sound is a thunderstorm that was recorded by another user just a few miles from my home. Just wished it supported Audio Chromecast/Google Cast. Not sure why the feature has not been added. Putting my whole phone into screen mirroring/casting as the developer recommends really isn’t a solution, since it’s somewhat buggy and takes up resources. So I just end up using Bluetooth.
Love this app and used it for years until the latest upgrade caused it to randomly stop, causing me to wake up at random times at night. Contacting the vendor about this was also less than helpful. Told me to disable the timer (which had nothing to do with the times the playback stopped) and didn’t fix the issue. Reporting that it didn’t fix the issue has led to no response now for several days.
bought this app twice, lost the credentials to first Google account. worth the price both times. loads of free sounds and the ability to mix them gives endless options for meditating, sleeping, focusing, or drowning out idiots arguing in the next room. only complaint is that it doesn’t like to stay locked in portrait mode when it’s locked. for all the good it does me, who cares?
Nearly flawless. 2 detractors: The market feature adds unnecessary clutter to the UI. It uses too much battery to display the clock overnight on my Asus tablet. Starting at 100% and plugged in 8 hours, the battery is at 50% in the morning. On my Pixel 3 phone it’s fine. The good: the interface is easy to use, it operates flawlessly, the sound selection is perfect and the mixes are fully customizable. Best app of it’s type.
Really helpful for replacing my white noise machine when I travel. The only issue is when I set it to play a song as the alarm, I have to double-check that a song is selected. Even though it’s a saved alarm and I had the song selected the last time, sometimes it wipes it out and the alarm plays nothing. Obviously a problem bc I don’t wake up!
I like the app overall, but I wish the sounds were better organized. Specifically, I would like to see them alphabetized (I imported some new sounds from the companion app, they’re all jumbled around at the top), with favorite tracks pinned at the top. I have seen the favorites view and don’t like it — I don’t want to scan through them all one by one til I find the right one, I want to be able to scroll quickly and choose at a glance.
White Noise has been featured by numerous publications and media outlets including Consumer Reports, Today Show, The Dr. Oz Show, Fox & Friends First, Time, The Washington Post, Health Magazine, NY Times, Macworld, PC Magazine, PC World, CNET, Esquire, and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon show.
WAKE_LOCK / DISABLE_KEYGUARD: Alarms unlock and wake the device
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Downloaded and exported sounds are written to external storage
RECORD_AUDIO / MICROPHONE: Create and loop new recordings
CAMERA: Assign photo to your recordings. Camera is not used for anything else.
LOCATION / READ_GSERVICES: Geo Tag your new recording. Location is not used for anything else.
Features of White Noise for PC
multiple colors and brightness controls. Also includes a night mode clock.
1. Helps you sleep by blocking distractions.
2. Relaxes and reduces stress.
3. Pacifies fussy and crying babies.
4. Increases focus while enhancing privacy.
5. Soothes headaches and migraines.
6. Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears).
7. 40+ perfectly looped sounds with additional free sounds from the White Noise Market.
8. Record and loop new sounds with total ease.
9. Background audio support so you can use other apps while listening.
10. App Widget and Chromecast TV support for audio control and playback.
|App Name:||White Noise On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Dec 15, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install White Noise On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing White Noise on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the White Noise. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the White Noise, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this White Noise?
– Optimizations to image loading to improve stability on certain devices.
The White Noise app is a great way to drown out noise and focus on your work. I found the app to be very helpful in blocking out distractions and allowing me to concentrate on my tasks. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who struggles with noise distractions.
Did the guide help you download and install the White Noise for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the White Noise, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This White Noise to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for White Noise and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the White Noise. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the White Noise.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.