Some babies sleep through anything: thunderstorms, fireworks, even a parent talking on the phone in the other room. But other babies are sensitive to every little noise, and even the slightest bit of sound can keep them awake for hours. If you’re the parent of a noisy baby, you know how frustrating it can be to try to get them to sleep.
White noise is a type of noise that is designed to be soothing and calming for babies. It is a steady, uniform sound that helps to block out other noises that might be disturbing to a baby. White noise can be created artificially, or you can use an app or a CD to play white noise for your baby.
If you’re looking for a way to
This article is all about helping you get to know the White Noise Baby for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||White Noise Baby On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
White Noise Baby Andorid App Summary
The White Noise Baby was developed by the popular developer agency named TMSOFT. They have the White Noise Baby in the Lifestyle category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 5.8.7, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1500111 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With White Noise Baby latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 15, 2022 was the last date the White Noise Baby was updated with new features. If you want to use the White Noise Baby on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the White Noise Baby using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download White Noise Baby For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the White Noise Baby using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the White Noise Baby on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for White Noise Baby here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of White Noise Baby for PC
– Brown Noise
White Noise Baby App Overview and Details
Recommended by Katie Couric as an APP-solutely fabulous baby app for moms! Help your baby relax, stop crying, and sleep better. Includes perfectly looped sounds that your baby will love such as taking a car ride, classical music, conch shell, and doppler ultrasound of the womb.
Need to quiet your baby while out in public? Try our baby rattle that includes complex shapes and fun sounds that will be sure to entertain. Need our sleeping sounds to activate when baby starts crying? Our Baby Monitor will do just that. White Noise Baby has so many great features, requested from parents like you, for your baby to enjoy!
– Perfectly looped ambient sounds and music to help your baby sleep
– Baby mode notification to reduce interruptions
– High Contrast Baby rattle w/ touch and shake controls to quiet a fussy baby
– Sound shutoff timer that fades volume to silence with baby monitor restart
– Baby monitor will reactivate timer and play sound if crying is detected
– Event log of noise detection helps discover your baby’s sleeping cycle
– Tips to help your baby sleep great
– Safety tips from the US Consumer Product Safety Commission
– Optimized for all Android smartphones and tablets
– Battery Saver Mode for longer battery life
– Upgrade to full version to remove ads and enable background audio
White Noise Baby helps your child sleep by blocking distractions while relaxing and reducing stress. Even when your baby is asleep, the brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noise such as a parent walking into the room or another child playing may interrupt your baby’s sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so your infant can not only fall asleep, but also stay asleep.
HD Ambient Sounds:
– Air Conditioner
– Car Ride
– Train Ride
– Truck Ride
– Conch Shell
– Doppler Ultrasound
– Hair Dryer
– Vacuum Cleaner
– Blue Noise
– Gray Noise
– Pink Noise
– Brown Noise (aka Red Noise)
– Violet Noise
– White Noise
– Dripping Water
– Water Rumble
– Grandfather Clock
– Wind Chimes
HD Classical Music Tracks:
– Beethoven Fur Elise
– Brahms Lullaby
– Chopin Nocturne No 9
– Liszt Consolation No 6
– Tchaikovsky Sugarplum Fairy
– Chopin Impromptu
– Chopin Prelude Op 28
– Chopin Walzer
– Mozart Sonata Facile
– Mozart Sonate Op KV331
Baby Mode, if enabled, will prevent your device from being interrupted. This helps to make sure your little one gets to sleep faster but also stays asleep.
White Noise Baby sounds are similar to gently shushing in your baby’s ear. The name is derived from white light, which is what the human eye sees when all the colors that make up the visible light spectrum are combined. Blend a red, green, and blue light together and you’ll get white light. You probably have noticed if you’re in a brightly lit room filled with white light, it is difficult to see colored lights. That’s because those individual colors get masked by surrounding white light. In the same way, white noise has equal energy at all sound frequencies to which humans are sensitive. Other sounds will get masked by white noise so they become less detectable.
To learn more about White Noise and other White Noise sounds please visit our blog at: https://www.tmsoft.com/white-noise-player/
Safety tips provided by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission and includes important hazard information for cribs, toys, bathing aids, baby gates, high chairs, playpens, rattles, squeeze toys, teethers, toy chests, walkers, and others.
We want to hear your feedback! Please send us your suggestions and other feedback e-mail us directly inside the app inside of settings.
Positive reviews and ratings keep the free updates coming!
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/whitenoiseapp
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/whitenoiseapp
Visit our Website at https://www.tmsoft.com/white-noise-baby/
Whats New In this White Noise Baby?
– Various stability and bug fixes
– Updated all support libraries to latest versions
White Noise Baby has successfully helped many parents get their babies to sleep. The app is easy to use and has a variety of sounds to choose from. I highly recommend this app to any parent who is struggling to get their baby to sleep.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the White Noise Baby of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This White Noise Baby to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for White Noise Baby and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the White Noise Baby. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the White Noise Baby.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.