WeChat is a Chinese multi-purpose messaging, social media and mobile payment app developed by Tencent. It was first released in 2011, and by 2018, it had over 1 billion active users. WeChat has been described as one of the most important apps in China, and it is also popular in other countries, including Japan, South Korea, and India. WeChat includes a wide range of features, including messaging, voice and video calls, Moments, and a mobile payment system.
The latest WeChat for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
WeChat Andorid App Summary
WeChat International Pte. Ltd. has developed the WeChat for Android. You can find it under the Communication category on Play Store. Since its inception, WeChat has got over 373348611+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.7 rating and the latest version of it is 8.0.21
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
WeChat App Overview and Details
WeChat is more than a messaging and social media app – it is a lifestyle for over one billion users across the world. Chat and make calls with friends, share your life’s favorite Moments, enjoy mobile payment features, and much more.
Why do over one billion people use WeChat?
– MORE WAYS TO CHAT: Message friends using text, photo, voice, video, location sharing, and more. Create group chats with up to 500 members.
– VOICE & VIDEO CALLS: High-quality voice and video calls to anywhere in the world. Make group video calls with up to 9 people.
– MOMENTS: Share your favorite moments. Post photos, videos, and more to your Moments stream.
– STATUS: post your status to capture your mood and share an ephemeral experience with friends
– STICKER GALLERY: Browse thousands of fun, animated stickers to help express yourself in chats, including stickers with your favorite cartoon and movie characters.
– CUSTOM STICKERS: Make chatting more unique with custom stickers and Selfie Stickers feature.
– REAL-TIME LOCATION: Not good at explaining directions? Share your real-time location with the press of a button.
-PAY: Enjoy the convenience of world-leading mobile payment features with Pay and Wallet (*only available in certain regions).
– WECHAT OUT: Make calls to mobile phones and landlines around the globe at super low rates (*only available in certain regions).
– LANGUAGE SUPPORT: Localized in 18 different languages and can translate friends’ messages and Moments posts.
– BETTER PRIVACY: Giving you the highest level of control over your privacy, WeChat is certified by TRUSTe.
– EXPAND YOUR WORLD WITH WEIXIN SERVICES: Activate Channels, Official Accounts, Mini Programs, and other features offered via WeChat’s sister service, Weixin.
– AND MUCH MORE…
Features of WeChat for PC
– Messaging with friends using text, photos, voice, and video
– Group chats with up to 500 members
– High-quality voice and video calls to anywhere in the world
– Sharing Moments – photos, videos, and more
– Posting your status
– browsing thousands of animated stickers
– Creating custom stickers
– Sharing your real-time location
– Making calls to mobile phones and landlines at low rates
– Localized in 18 languages
– TRUSTe certified privacy
– Using Channels, Official Accounts, Mini Programs, and other Weixin features
Install “WeChat” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing WeChat on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install WeChat on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type WeChat and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the WeChat as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||WeChat On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||WeChat International Pte. Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this WeChat?
What’s New in WeChat V8.0.21
– Minor bug fixes.
WeChat is an amazing application that has revolutionized the way people communicate. It allows users to connect with friends and family in a convenient and easy to use way. WeChat is the perfect application for those who want to stay connected with loved ones.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the WeChat for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This WeChat to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for WeChat and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the WeChat. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the WeChat.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.