Waze is a community-based traffic and navigation app. It offers real-time traffic updates and alerts, as well as voice-guided navigation. The app also offers live traffic conditions and estimated travel times. Waze is free to download and use.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Waze Navigation & Live Traffic for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Waze Navigation & Live Traffic For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Waze Navigation & Live Traffic on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Waze Navigation & Live Traffic, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Waze Navigation & Live Traffic app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Waze Navigation & Live Traffic Andorid App Summary
Under the Maps & Navigation category on Google Play store, Waze Navigation & Live Traffic has over 434866340 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Waze has developed the Waze Navigation & Live Traffic and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 184.108.40.206.
Until this latest version, Waze Navigation & Live Traffic has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.4. This latest version was last updated on Aug 23, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Waze Navigation & Live Traffic on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Waze Navigation & Live Traffic On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Aug 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Waze Navigation & Live Traffic for PC
1. Always know what’s happening on the road with Waze.
2. Get alerts about traffic, police, hazards, and more on your drive.
3. Speedometer – Get an alert when you reach the speed limit.
4. Avoid tickets and drive safer with the speed limit feature.
5. Instant routing changes to avoid traffic and save you time.
6. Keep in the know about toll charges on your route.
7. Know when you’ll arrive with your ETA based on live traffic data.
8. Pay less for gas with the cheapest gas finder on Waze.
9. Listen to your favorite apps for music, podcasts, and more right from Waze.
10. Use Waze on your car’s display with Android Auto.
Waze Navigation & Live Traffic App Overview and Details
Always know what’s happening on the road with Waze. Even if you know the way, Waze tells you about traffic, construction, police, crashes, and more in real-time. If traffic is bad on your route, Waze will change it to save you time.
◦ See what’s happening – Alerts about traffic, police, hazards and more on your drive
◦ Speedometer – Get an alert when you reach the speed limit to help you avoid tickets & drive safer.
◦ Get there faster – Instant routing changes to avoid traffic and save you time
◦ Toll costs – Waze keeps you in-the-know about toll charges on your route.
◦ Know when you’ll arrive – Your ETA is based on live traffic data
◦ Pay less for gas – Find the cheapest gas along your route
◦ Play music & more – Listen to your favorite apps for music, podcasts & more right from Waze
◦ Drive with Android Auto – Use Waze on your car’s display
◦ Always find the way – Choose from a variety of voices to guide you while you drive
Be prepared, drive with Waze!
Waze directions aren’t meant for emergency or oversized vehicles.
Whats New In this Waze Navigation & Live Traffic?
Saving time & avoiding traffic is even easier with this update:
Fixed a bug to ensure sound and voice settings are displayed correctly
Since its inception, Waze has been a leading navigation and live traffic application. Over the years, the app has received numerous awards and accolades for its innovative design and user-friendly interface. The app’s community-based navigation system and live traffic updates have made it a favorite among drivers all over the world.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Waze Navigation & Live Traffic of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Waze Navigation & Live Traffic to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Waze Navigation & Live Traffic and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Waze Navigation & Live Traffic. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Waze Navigation & Live Traffic.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.