It’s easy to get sucked into your phone when you’re trying to stay awake. You may think that checking your notifications or browsing social media is the best way to stay awake, but it’s actually counterproductive. The bright light from your phone screen can actually make it harder for you to fall asleep.
Wakey is an app that helps you stay awake by keeping your screen on. It’s simple to use: just launch the app and Wakey will keep your screen on until you tell it to stop. You can also set a timer to keep your screen on for a certain amount of time.
Wakey is a great app for people who need to stay awake for long periods of time, like students who are
The latest Wakey: Keep your screen on for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Wakey: Keep your screen on Andorid App Summary
Kanetik has developed the Wakey: Keep your screen on for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Wakey: Keep your screen on has got over 528750+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is 7.1.4
The latest update of Wakey: Keep your screen on is Nov 14, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Wakey: Keep your screen on App Overview and Details
Have you ever wanted to keep your device’s screen on longer than normal? Want to make your screen go to max brightness when you are using navigation or viewing your vacation photos? With Wakey, you can keep your screen on as long as you like.
Wakey keeps your screen on, on your terms – make the screen really bright, dim, or even completely dark – but the phone’s still awake and working. Wakey can also be set to keep your screen on when certain apps or games are active, or when the device is charging, or even when you are looking at the device.
Wakey is battery friendly – it will keep the screen awake only when you need it. You can enable it manually with the big bulb right in the app at any time, and tap it again or use the notification to disable it.
Wakey Premium (in-app upgrade) has several features that will make your life even easier:
FaceWake Keep your screen awake as long as you are looking at it.
AppWake Automatically keep your screen awake when certain apps are in the foreground. If you want to keep the screen on to see album art while music is playing or while playing games like Pokemon Go (not affiliated), this feature is great for you.
If you have limited dexterity or physical disabilities, AppWake allows you to ensure the screen stays on while you use apps requiring extra time to navigate and allows the screen turn off quickly all other times.
ChargeWake Automatically keep your screen awake when it’s charging.
Tasker Plugin You can use Tasker or Locale to customize Wakey more than ever! Set Wakey to react to whatever triggers Tasker supports. Night-time browsing? Set the screen to remain on & dim. Using nav during the day? Set the screen on full brightness. You now have more control than ever!
Features of Wakey: Keep your screen on for PC
1. Keep your screen on longer than normal
2. Make your screen go to max brightness when you are using navigation or viewing your vacation photos
3. Keep your screen on when certain apps or games are active
4. Keep your screen on when the device is charging
5. Keep your screen on when you are looking at the device
6. Battery friendly – will keep the screen awake only when you need it
7. Enable it manually with the big bulb right in the app
8. Tap it again or use the notification to disable it
9. FaceWake – keep your screen awake as long as you are looking at it
10. AppWake – automatically keep your screen awake when certain apps are in the foreground
Install “Wakey: Keep your screen on” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Wakey: Keep your screen on on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Wakey: Keep your screen on on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Wakey: Keep your screen on and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Wakey: Keep your screen on as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Wakey: Keep your screen on On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 14, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Wakey: Keep your screen on?
Try the new AppWake service – use the menu in the AppWake settings to enable “Experimental” model.
I might have found the cause of some system apps not showing for AppWake. Please let me know if the ones you’ve been missing are back.
Even more bugs have been fixed, including, I think, a fix for spontaneous activation.
I found Wakey to be a very useful application. I like that I can keep my screen on without having to worry about it draining my battery. I also like that I can use Wakey to keep my screen on for specific applications. This is really helpful when I am using an application that I need to keep my screen on for. Overall, I think Wakey is a great application and I would recommend it to others.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Wakey: Keep your screen on for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Wakey: Keep your screen on to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Wakey: Keep your screen on and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Wakey: Keep your screen on. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Wakey: Keep your screen on.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.