There are many benefits of using Vonage for your business communications. Vonage offers a suite of features that are perfect for businesses of all sizes. With Vonage, you can keep in touch with your team no matter where they are, easily manage your calls, and get more done with less hassle.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Vonage Business Communications for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Vonage Business Communications On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Vonage Business Communications Andorid App Summary
The Vonage Business Communications was developed by the popular developer agency named Vonage. They have the Vonage Business Communications in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 8.44.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 490786 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Vonage Business Communications latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 29, 2022 was the last date the Vonage Business Communications was updated with new features. If you want to use the Vonage Business Communications on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Vonage Business Communications using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Vonage Business Communications For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Vonage Business Communications using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Vonage Business Communications on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Vonage Business Communications here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Vonage Business Communications for PC
1. Maintain a single business identity when calling, texting or video conferencing.
2. Communicate your way with calling, texting or video conferencing anytime, anywhere.
3. Play or read voicemails and even manage settings on the go.
4. Activate Call Forwarding or “Do Not Disturb” status.
5. Import, view and edit contacts across multiple devices.
6. View your account usage and billing information.
7. Make changes to your account settings.
8. Access Vonage customer support.
9. Connect with Vonage partners.
10. Read Vonage’s Terms of Service.
Vonage Business Communications App Overview and Details
• Maintain a single business identity when calling, texting or video conferencing.
• Communicate your way with calling, texting or video conferencing anytime, anywhere.
• Play or read voicemails and even manage settings on the go.
• Activate Call Forwarding or “Do Not Disturb” status
• Import, view and edit contacts across multiple devices
The Vonage Business Communications mobile app is available at no additional charge. Existing VBC customers just log in with their username and password. (Data charges may apply to mobile app usage depending on the mobile plan)
About the service:
Vonage Business Communications (VBC) unifies calling, messaging and meetings worldwide to provide seamless communication between customers and employees using a flexible cloud communication platform. The VBC Mobile App enables on-the-go employees to stay connected no matter where they are in the world. They can maintain a single number across all devices so they can be easily reached by colleagues and customers. VBC reduces monthly phone expenses, enables centralized billing and does not require annual contracts.
To view our Terms of Service please use this link: https://www.vonage.com/business/legal-policy-center/business-cloud/tos/
Whats New In this Vonage Business Communications?
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
After using Vonage for business communications for a while, I can say that it has been a great experience. The setup was easy and I was able to get started using it right away. The sound quality is great and I have not had any problems with it. I would definitely recommend Vonage for business communications.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Vonage Business Communications of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Vonage Business Communications to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Vonage Business Communications and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Vonage Business Communications. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Vonage Business Communications.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.