Voice Recorder is an app which is used to record the voice. This app is used to record the voice by the people who want to record the voice. This app is used to record the voice by the people who want to remember the voice. This app is used to record the voice by the people who want to save the voice.
Our goal is to help you get the voice recorder for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
voice recorder Andorid App Summary
The developer of the voice recorder is recorder & smart apps and they’ve done a great job at keeping voice recorder simple yet highly interactive. You can find the voice recorder under Music & Audio of Play Store. voice recorder’s latest version is 44.3 with an impressive user base of over 22358086. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.8 shows how people love voice recorder.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the voice recorder is May 28, 2021 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the voice recorder on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
voice recorder App Overview and Details
best recorder for voice recording with high quality
voice recorder application is simple and easy to use.
You can reliably record your meetings, personal notes, speeches, lectures, songs with high quality. There is no time limits just depend on your remaining space of internal storage or SD card.
– record your meetings, personal notes, speeches, lectures, songs
– beautiful user interface, easy to understand.
– support high quality format file: mp3
– store file on internal storage or SD card
– have list of files with basic functions: search, arrange
– have delete function, share function (via email, sms, mms, facebook, whatsapp, dropbox, etc.), view detail information
– mp3 encoding with adjustable sample rate (8-44 kHz)
– recording in background (even when display is off)
– microphone tool to adjust the sensitive
– save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control
– function to edit recording files by cutting some parts not needed
– show remaining space of internal storage or SD card
– not support call recorder
Features of voice recorder for PC
– Record your meetings, personal notes, speeches, lectures, songs
– Beautiful user interface, easy to understand
– Support high quality format file: mp3
– Store file on internal storage or SD card
– Have list of files with basic functions: search, arrange
– Have delete function, share function (via email, sms, mms, facebook, whatsapp, dropbox, etc.), view detail information
– MP3 encoding with adjustable sample rate (8-44 kHz)
– Recording in background (even when display is off)
– Microphone tool to adjust the sensitive
– Save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control
– Function to edit recording files by cutting some parts not needed
– Show remaining space of internal storage or SD card
– Not support call recorder
Whats New In this voice recorder?
Improve UI, performance
Fix bug lag and slow in some devices
Download & Install voice recorder For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the voice recorder app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the voice recorder app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the voice recorder will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed voice recorder on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||voice recorder On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||recorder & smart apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||May 28, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Although voice recorder applications are available on many devices, they are not always easy to use. In addition, they may not always be reliable. Voice recorder applications can be used for a variety of purposes, including recording lectures, taking notes, and recording conversations. In general, voice recorder applications are a convenient way to record information.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the voice recorder for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the voice recorder, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This voice recorder to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for voice recorder and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the voice recorder. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the voice recorder.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.