Vinted is a social media platform for buying and selling second-hand clothing. It’s a great way to find new clothes, and to get rid of clothes you no longer want. It’s easy to use, and there are millions of items to choose from.
The latest Vinted – Second-hand clothing for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Vinted – Second-hand clothing Andorid App Summary
Vinted has developed the Vinted – Second-hand clothing for Android. You can find it under the Shopping category on Play Store. Since its inception, Vinted – Second-hand clothing has got over 43003017+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.0 rating and the latest version of it is 22.31.2
The latest update of Vinted – Second-hand clothing is Aug 29, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Vinted – Second-hand clothing App Overview and Details
Download the new version of the Vinted app for the chance to sell faster to our growing member community and make extra cash with no selling fee.
Sell more on the new “Home” category, and choose from thousand more amazing deals.
Reach more buyers by using our new paid feature, Closet Spotlight, that promotes your Closet in other members’ feeds and catalog search results.
Make money selling clothes, toys, and homeware all in one place. List a few items to start—and watch your funds grow.
• Listing is easy – just take a picture and upload it with a price and description.
• Keep everything you make – remember, there are no selling fees on Vinted.
• Sell securely. Transfer funds to your bank with our secure in-app payment system.
• Stay updated. Get notified whenever someone likes or buys one of your items.
• Give your clothes a second life. Save time by letting buyers come to you.
• Declutter your home. Free up more space by selling what you don’t need anymore.
• Ship easily. Download the label and track your package directly.
• Get amazing deals. Buy second-hand to save money, and be part of a global fashion movement.
• Find the brands you love at affordable prices. Discover a huge variety of labels on the platform —as well as items that are sold out in stores.
• Find exactly what you’re looking for. Filter between categories, brands, sizes, and prices.
• Shop safely. Enjoy secure payment methods, including PayPal and credit card.
• Choose shipping that works for you. Get your item delivered to you or sent to a pickup location.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Whether you’re selling fashion brands, kids’ toys, or vintage decorative pieces for your home, Vinted is the go-to app for everything second-hand. You can sell quickly to a diverse community of members sharing, discussing, and trading at your fingertips. Customize your feed by following brands, wardrobes, and trendsetting sellers to get inspired for your next purchase.
Download today to enjoy the new features, and experience how easy it is to use Vinted, your way. Make money from your unwanted stuff, and find exactly what you’re looking for. Be part of the movement making second-hand first choice.
Features of Vinted – Second-hand clothing for PC
1. Sell faster to our growing member community
2. Make extra cash with no selling fee
3. Sell more on the new “Home” category
4. Reach more buyers by using our new paid feature, Closet Spotlight
5. Keep everything you make – remember, there are no selling fees on Vinted
6. Sell securely. Transfer funds to your bank with our secure in-app payment system
7. Stay updated. Get notified whenever someone likes or buys one of your items
8. Give your clothes a second life. Save time by letting buyers come to you
9. Declutter your home. Free up more space by selling what you don’t need anymore
10. Ship easily. Download the label and track your package directly.
Install “Vinted – Second-hand clothing” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Vinted – Second-hand clothing on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Vinted – Second-hand clothing app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Vinted – Second-hand clothing.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Vinted – Second-hand clothing On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Vinted – Second-hand clothing?
A stitch in time saves nine. Get the update now!
We’ve been sewing up a storm to ensure Vinted is tailored to your needs. No style overhauls, of course! Just a stitch here and there to keep our app running just right. Update now for a seamless experience.
Since its creation in 2008, Vinted has grown to be one of the leading second-hand clothing applications, with over 25 million active users. The app’s simple and user-friendly design has made it a favorite among users, who can buy, sell, or swap clothes and accessories with ease. Vinted’s wide selection of items and convenient payment system make it a convenient and affordable way to update your wardrobe.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Vinted – Second-hand clothing for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Vinted – Second-hand clothing to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Vinted – Second-hand clothing and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Vinted – Second-hand clothing. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Vinted – Second-hand clothing.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.