Unit Converter Pro is the most comprehensive and easy to use unit converter app on the App Store. With over 1000 units and 50000 conversions, Unit Converter Pro has everything you need to quickly convert values between units. The app features a simple, clean interface that makes converting values a breeze.
Installing and using the Unit Converter Pro for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Unit Converter Pro Andorid App Summary
Smart Tools co. has developed the Unit Converter Pro application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. Unit Converter Pro has over 51521 users with a great 4.8 rating overall. The latest version of Unit Converter Pro is currently 2.5.11.
The latest upstate time of the Unit Converter Pro is Jul 11, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Unit Converter Pro on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Unit Converter Pro App Overview and Details
Unit converter Pro is the 6th set of Smart Tools® collection.
This app includes Currency (money, Bitcoin) exchange rates. This app has no ads, and ads are replaced by useful texts.
There are a lot of unit conversion apps on the market. However, most are inconvenient and difficult to use because of poor and complicated UI.
This app has intuitive and simple UI, that is designed for casual user like you. Trust me.
I’ve sorted essential unit sets for your daily life into 4 categories.
– Basic : length (distance), area, weight (mass), volume (capacity)
– Living : exchange rate, temperature, time, speed, shoes, clothing, hat, ring
– Science : pressure, force, work (energy), power, torque, flow, current, voltage, density, viscosity, concentration, astronomy
– Misc. : angle, data, fuel efficiency, cooking, illuminance, radiation, prefix, binary, time zone, blood sugar, hardness, AWG
It shows different unit sets depending on user’s country. When you need more units, please send me an email at [email protected]
* Do you want more tools? Download [Smart Tools 2] package.
For more information, watch YouTube and visit the blog. Thank you.
★ android.permission.INTERNET: for receiving the latest exchange rates from the servers.
* It is a one-time payment. The app price is charged only once.
** No internet support: You can open this app without any connection. After installation, open the app 1-2 times with your device connect to Wi-Fi or 3G/4G.
Features of Unit Converter Pro for PC
– Currency (money, Bitcoin) exchange rates
– No ads
– Intuitive and simple UI
– Sorted essential unit sets for your daily life
– Shows different unit sets depending on user’s country
– One-time payment
|App Name:||Unit Converter Pro On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Smart Tools co.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Unit Converter Pro On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Unit Converter Pro on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Unit Converter Pro. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Unit Converter Pro, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Unit Converter Pro?
– v2.5.11 : Minor fix
– v2.5.10 : VEF->VED, gal(US)/hr
Unit Converter Pro is a handy application that allows users to convert between various units of measurement. The app is easy to use, and includes a wide range of units for users to choose from.
Did the guide help you download and install the Unit Converter Pro for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Unit Converter Pro, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Unit Converter Pro to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Unit Converter Pro and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Unit Converter Pro. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Unit Converter Pro.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.