Tutanota is a secure email service that uses end-to-end encryption to protect your data from third-party access. With Tutanota, you can be sure that your emails are confidential and cannot be read by anyone except the intended recipient. Tutanota also offers a secure chat feature that allows you to communicate with your contacts securely.
The technical specifications of the Tutanota – Encrypted Email for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Tutanota – Encrypted Email Andorid App Summary
Tutanota – Encrypted Email was developed by Tutao GmbH and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Tutanota – Encrypted Email from Google Play store under the Communication category. The latest version of Tutanota – Encrypted Email is 3.98.20 on Play store with total users of 508957. The Tutanota – Encrypted Email app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Tutanota – Encrypted Email is Aug 25, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Tutanota – Encrypted Email on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Tutanota – Encrypted Email App Overview and Details
Tutanota enables you to use the benefits of the cloud – availability, flexibility, automatic back-up – without compromising on security. With Tutanota’s built-in encryption you own your data, no one else can access it. Tutanota comes with a light & beautiful GUI, dark theme included, with instant push notifications, auto-sync, full-text search, swipe gestures and more.
The open source email app Tutanota enables you to send end-to-end encrypted emails to anybody. Even emails that are being sent without end-to-end encryption and all your contacts are stored securely encrypted on the Tutanota servers based in Germany. Tutanota also has an encrypted calendar, easily accessible from within the mail client.
Our passion for privacy.
Tutanota is being built by a team passionate about everybody’s right to privacy. We are supported by an amazing community, which enables us to grow our team continuously, making Tutanota a lasting success without depending on venture capital interests.
Tutanota respects you & your data:
– Only you can access your encrypted emails & contacts.
– Tutanota does not track or profile you.
– Open source client & apps.
– Innovative full-text search feature lets you easily search your mailbox.
– TLS with support of PFS, DMARC, DKIM, DNSSEC and DANE.
– Secure password reset that gives us absolutely no access.
– 100% developed and located in Germany under strict Data Protection Laws (GDPR).
Official website: https://tutanota.com
Source code: https://github.com/tutao/tutanota
With the Tutanota app, you can:
– Create your own Tutanota email address (ending in @tutanota.com, @tutanota.de, @tutamail.com, @tuta.io or @keemail.me) with 1 GB of free storage.
– Create custom domain email addresses for €1 per month with optional catch-all.
– Send and receive end-to-end encrypted emails to anybody.
– Send and receive old-fashioned emails (not end-to-end encrypted). Even these emails are stored encrypted on the Tutanota servers.
– Automatically encrypt subject, content and attachments.
– Get push notifications instantly.
– Auto-complete email addresses as you type from your Tutanota or your phone contacts.
– Auto-sync between app, web client and desktop clients.
– Tutanota is free and open source software (FOSS) so that security experts can check the code.
The Tutanota app asks for very few permissions to keep your level of privacy to a maximum:
– Full network access: Used to send and receive emails.
– Receive data from the internet: To notify you when you receive a new email.
– View network connections: To find out if an internet connection exists.
– Read your contacts: This enables you to select recipients from your phone’s contacts.
– Read from SD card: To allow adding of attachments from the SD card to emails.
– Control vibration: To notify you when you receive a new email.
– Deactivate sleeping mode: To notify you when you receive a new email.
Features of Tutanota – Encrypted Email for PC
– Store your encrypted contacts securely on the Tutanota servers.
– Sync your encrypted mailbox between all of your devices.
– Access your encrypted calendar from within the mail client.
How To Install & Download Tutanota – Encrypted Email For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Tutanota – Encrypted Email for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Tutanota – Encrypted Email.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Tutanota – Encrypted Email on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Tutanota – Encrypted Email and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Tutanota – Encrypted Email on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Tutanota – Encrypted Email On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Tutao GmbH|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Tutanota – Encrypted Email?
Tutanota is a secure email application that uses end-to-end encryption to protect your emails from being intercepted by third-parties. The application is easy to use and provides a high level of security.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Tutanota – Encrypted Email on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Tutanota – Encrypted Email to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tutanota – Encrypted Email and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tutanota – Encrypted Email. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tutanota – Encrypted Email.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.