Together is a video recording app that lets you record video while playing music. It’s the perfect app for making music videos, recording covers, and capturing your creative moments with friends. Together is easy to use and lets you record in high quality HD video.
The technical specifications of the Together – Record Video while Playing Music for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Together – Record Video while Playing Music Andorid App Summary
Together – Record Video while Playing Music was developed by iStaunch and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Together – Record Video while Playing Music from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Together – Record Video while Playing Music is 2.0.16 on Play store with total users of 141522. The Together – Record Video while Playing Music app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Together – Record Video while Playing Music is Feb 23, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Together – Record Video while Playing Music on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Together – Record Video while Playing Music For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Together – Record Video while Playing Music using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Together – Record Video while Playing Music on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Together – Record Video while Playing Music here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Together – Record Video while Playing Music On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Together – Record Video while Playing Music for PC
– Record video while playing music
– Listen to music and record video simultaneously
– Ideal solution for those who want to record videos while playing music
– Intuitive design
– Neat interface
Together – Record Video while Playing Music App Overview and Details
Do you often struggle to record your videos while playing your favorite music in the background?
Well, there is no need to worry now!
Together – Record Video while Playing Music, the only app in the world where you can listen to music and record video at the same time. It is your ideal app for recording just about any type of video live while playing music.
Usually, Android users cannot record video while listening to music. That’s a significant disadvantage for those who want to play music while working out, dancing, and singing. Perhaps, you want to record a song and you have all the instruments and other music playing in the background. That’s not the case with Together. With that being said, you can rest assured that the songs you have been listening to will not stop when you start recording.
How to Record Video While Playing Music
1. Play music from any source you like.
2. You can pause the music or keep it playing before start recording.
3. Open Together app and hit the record button.
4. There you go! The video will start recording without pausing the song you are playing in the background.
Together is an ideal solution for everyone who would like to record videos while playing music as you cannot listen to music and record videos simultaneously.
So, what are you waiting for? Download the app on your smartphone right away and enjoy its intuitive design, neat interface, and other options.
Whats New In this Together – Record Video while Playing Music?
Together is a great way to record video while playing music. The app is easy to use and allows you to record video with little to no fuss. The videos turned out great and the music sounded great too. I definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for an easy way to record video while playing music.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Together – Record Video while Playing Music on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Together – Record Video while Playing Music to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Together – Record Video while Playing Music and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Together – Record Video while Playing Music. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Together – Record Video while Playing Music.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.