Smartphones are amazing tools that allow us to stay connected to the world around us. However, when used in excess, they can be harmful to our mental and physical health. This is what we call smartphone addiction.
Smartphone addiction is a real problem that many of us face. It can cause us to become isolated from the people around us, and it can also lead to physical problems, such as neck pain and carpal tunnel syndrome.
Thankfully, there are ways to deal with smartphone addiction. One way is to set time limits on how much we use our smartphones. Another way is to use apps and tools that can help us reduce our smartphone usage.
If you are struggling with smartphone addiction, don’t worry
This article is all about helping you get to know the Timeout – Control Your Smartphone Addiction for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Timeout – Control Your Smartphone Addiction For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Timeout – Control Your Smartphone Addiction on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Timeout – Control Your Smartphone Addiction, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Timeout – Control Your Smartphone Addiction app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Timeout – Control Your Smartphone Addiction Andorid App Summary
Under the Productivity category on Google Play store, Timeout – Control Your Smartphone Addiction has over 13832 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. 3Q Consulting has developed the Timeout – Control Your Smartphone Addiction and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.0.9.
Until this latest version, Timeout – Control Your Smartphone Addiction has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.4. This latest version was last updated on Sep 11, 2017 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Timeout – Control Your Smartphone Addiction on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Timeout – Control Your Smartphone Addiction On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||3Q Consulting|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 11, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Features of Timeout – Control Your Smartphone Addiction for PC
Used App list
– App block feature to restrict access to addictive apps
– Usage allocation to restrict time spent on apps
– Daily reports of app and phone usage
– Interactive unlock features
– View the allocation, duration of use and frequency of use for each app
– Monitor app usage on multiple devices
Timeout – Control Your Smartphone Addiction App Overview and Details
**Please note that Timeout isn’t compatible with Xiaomi and Gionee phones**
Are you spending too much time on your smartphone? Are you addicted to social media and Apps on your phone? Do you want to monitor or control how much time you spend on your phone? Then Timeout is the app for you.
Timeout is an App that helps you to monitor and keep track of the time you spend on your smartphone. You get to choose the amount of time you will like to spend on your favorite app while Timeout monitors your usage in the background. Whenever you exceed your preset usage duration on your smartphone, Timeout automatically blocks your access to the offending App – helping you to stay focused and preventing smartphone addiction. You can now have quality time for other activities that matters. You can look at Timeout as both your digital detox assistant and a smartphone addiction control.
– App Usage Monitoring: Track as many apps on your smartphone as you like. Timeout shows you how much time you have spent on each App and how many times you have accessed it.
– Usage Allocation: Choose how long you want to spend on each app. Timeout monitors your usage and warns you when you are about to exceed your daily allocation.
– App Block Feature: Are you tempted to exceed your daily allocation? Don’t worry, Timeout’s lock feature can be enabled to restrict your access to the addictive app once usage allocation is exceeded.
– Easy-to-use Dashboard: View the allocation usage, duration of use and frequency of use for each tracked app at a glance.
– Interactive Unlock Features: whether you choose to wait for the countdown timer, solve a few riddles or use the emergency access, Timeout gently reminds you of the need to spend your time wisely.
– Daily Reports: Timeout can send you daily reports of your App/Smartphone usage including the Top 10 most used Apps and the total time you spent on your device.
– Decide which App to track using the Top 10 Most Used App feature: You can easily see which Apps are draining most of your time and add them to your monitored Apps.
– Calendar Feature: See how you performed in terms of App usage over a range of days or weeks. You can even see your usage for the month to help you plan better.
– Use Timeout for Parental Control: You can install Timeout on your child’s device to keep track of what Apps your child spends time on. Simply check the daily report each day to see the most visited Apps and the duration of time spent on them.
– Share your progress with friends using the Screen Share feature: This sends a screenshot of your usage report to your friends.
– Not intrusive: Requires just a couple of permissions.
For feedback and help, send us a mail at [email protected]
Whats New In this Timeout – Control Your Smartphone Addiction?
Timeout is an app that helps you control your smartphone addiction. It blocks notifications and apps that you specify for a period of time. This app is great for people who want to focus on their work, study, or just have some peace and quiet.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Timeout – Control Your Smartphone Addiction of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Timeout – Control Your Smartphone Addiction to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Timeout – Control Your Smartphone Addiction and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Timeout – Control Your Smartphone Addiction. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Timeout – Control Your Smartphone Addiction.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.