The Weather Channel’s Radar offers an interactive map of current weather conditions and forecasts for the United States and its territories. Users can zoom in to view precipitation levels, temperatures, wind speeds, and other weather data. The map can be filtered by type of weather condition, time, and location.
This article is all about helping you get to know the The Weather Channel – Radar for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||The Weather Channel – Radar On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||The Weather Channel|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The Weather Channel – Radar Andorid App Summary
The The Weather Channel – Radar was developed by the popular developer agency named The Weather Channel. They have the The Weather Channel – Radar in the Weather category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is null, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 134253204 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With The Weather Channel – Radar latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 18, 2022 was the last date the The Weather Channel – Radar was updated with new features. If you want to use the The Weather Channel – Radar on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the The Weather Channel – Radar using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download The Weather Channel – Radar For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the The Weather Channel – Radar using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the The Weather Channel – Radar on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for The Weather Channel – Radar here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of The Weather Channel – Radar for PC
– Weather alerts for your GPS location
– Weather widgets for your home screen
– Get severe weather warnings for your location
– Weather alerts for extreme weather conditions
– Flood alerts when rain is expected to exceed defined thresholds
– Tornado warnings when a tornado is imminent or has been sighted
– Wind speed alerts when gusts reach or exceed a set speed
The Weather Channel – Radar App Overview and Details
The Weather Channel is the World’s Most Accurate Forecaster**. Prepare for severe weather ahead with our local storm radar. Rain radar, storm tracker and severe weather warnings help you prepare for hurricane season, storms and heavy rain. Monitor live radar updates, an hourly rain tracker, storm radar news, and local weather forecast on the go.
Live doppler radar maps, hurricane tracker, severe weather widgets, and accurate weather alerts warn you ahead of time of heavy rain, floods, and other severe weather. Extreme weather is increasing across the nation; our live radar, severe weather alerts, and storm tracker have you covered with hourly forecast updates. Local weather alerts prepare you for the hurricane season ahead: heavy rain, strong winds freezing rain, and more.
Our daily forecast tracking page keeps you informed with severe weather and precipitation updates by the hour. Travel safely this season and plan up to 15 days in advance with forecasts from the world’s most accurate weather forecaster – plan ahead with confidence**. Our storm radar widget provides local rain tracker updates and alerts you to upcoming storms right on your home screen. Weather maps enabled with GPS, live radar, storm radar alerts, and severe weather warnings help you face whatever the weather may bring.
The Weather Channel Features:
Local Weather Radar: Hurricane, Storm & Rain Tracker
– Hourly rain and hurricane tracker
– 24-hour Future Radar and storm tracker
– Rain Intensity: Track rain intensity up to 7 hours in the future
– Rain Accumulation: See how much rain has fallen over the last 24 hours & into the next 48 hours.
– ‘Feels Like’ feature helps you dress right for the weather
– Prepare for severe storms & hurricane season
– Storm tracker & live rain radar lets you follow spring weather patterns
– Storm radar makes live rain tracking easy throughout spring storms
– Local radar updates, severe weather alerts in your area, & forecast readings for the next three hours – all on your home screen
– Widget & features are compatible with dark mode: set your Android device to dark mode for a great viewing experience
– Forecasts include information on sunset times, allergies, flu & pollen forecasts
– Seasonal weather news keeps you updated year-round
– Severe weather events: Live alerts & coverage on severe weather events
Upgrade to The Weather Channel Premium for our most comprehensive, dynamic, and precise weather experience. Get exclusive access to:
– Ad-free weather app
– 15-minute forecast details
– Advanced 72-Hour Future Radar
– & more!
Privacy & Feedback
– If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in touch at [email protected]
**The Weather Channel is the World’s Most Accurate Forecaster. ForecastWatch, Global and Regional Weather Forecast Accuracy Overview, 2017-2020, https://www.forecastwatch.com/AccuracyOverview2017-2020, commissioned by IBM.
**The World’s Leading Weather Provider: According to Comscore, The Weather Company, parent of The Weather Channel, is the largest provider of weather forecasts worldwide based on total monthly unique visitors in 2020. Comscore Media Metrix®, Worldwide Rollup Media Trend, News/Information – Weather category incl. [P] Weather Company, The and [M] Weather Channel, The, Jan-Dec. 2020 avg.
The Weather Channel app has over 2.4 million 5-star ratings out of over 3.0 million total reviews since January 2018 according to Apple’s App Store Connect and over 1.6 million 5-star ratings out of over 2.4 million total reviews since October 2008 according to Google Play Developer Console worldwide.
The Weather Channel® is a registered trademark of TWC Product and Technology, LLC, an IBM Company
Whats New In this The Weather Channel – Radar?
Thanks for using The Weather Channel app! We are constantly working to add new features and improve your app experience. In this release:
– NEW Widgets: Discover all your local weather info directly on your homescreen, with a 3-hour forecast, live radar, and daily temperatures in your area.
We value your feedback! Email us at [email protected] with any questions or suggestions.
Screen reader support enabled.
The Weather Channel’s radar application is an excellent way to keep track of weather conditions in your area. It is easy to use and provides up-to-date information on weather conditions. I highly recommend this application to anyone who needs to stay up-to-date on weather conditions.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the The Weather Channel – Radar of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This The Weather Channel – Radar to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for The Weather Channel – Radar and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the The Weather Channel – Radar. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the The Weather Channel – Radar.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.