Ten Percent Happier: Meditation & Sleep is a self-help book written by Dan Harris. The book discusses the benefits of meditation and sleep, and how they can improve one’s life.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Ten Percent Happier – Meditation & Sleep for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Ten Percent Happier – Meditation & Sleep For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Ten Percent Happier – Meditation & Sleep on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Ten Percent Happier – Meditation & Sleep, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Ten Percent Happier – Meditation & Sleep app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Ten Percent Happier – Meditation & Sleep Andorid App Summary
Under the Health & Fitness category on Google Play store, Ten Percent Happier – Meditation & Sleep has over 791211 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Ten Percent Happier has developed the Ten Percent Happier – Meditation & Sleep and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 3.6.0.
Until this latest version, Ten Percent Happier – Meditation & Sleep has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.9. This latest version was last updated on Aug 4, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Ten Percent Happier – Meditation & Sleep on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Ten Percent Happier – Meditation & Sleep On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ten Percent Happier|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Aug 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Ten Percent Happier – Meditation & Sleep for PC
1. The app offers meditations on a variety of topics.
2. The app has a sleep section with relaxing meditations.
3. The app releases new content weekly to keep meditation from becoming a chore.
4. The app offers quick meditations that fit into your busy life.
5. The app has a library of over 500 guided meditations.
6. The app was featured for ‘emergency election stress’ meditations in The Washington Post.
7. The app was launched on ABC’s Good Morning America.
8. The app is number one on the New York Times ‘How to Meditate’ guide.
9. The app offers support from questions or technical difficulties.
10. The app encourages users to leave reviews if they are enjoying the app.
Ten Percent Happier – Meditation & Sleep App Overview and Details
Want to sleep better, be more mindful, improve your relationships, and become just about ten percent happier? This is the app for you. Our guided meditations, videos, talks, and sleep content will help you build (or boost) your meditation practice, and stick with it.
– Video and meditation combos that make it fun and straightforward to learn to meditate.
– A library of 500+ guided meditations on topics ranging from anxiety to parenting to focus, ensuring that you can find exactly the right meditation for the moment.
– A sleep section filled with relaxing meditations that make it easy to fall (and stay) asleep.
– Bite-size stories, wisdom, and inspiration that you can listen to while on the go – for those moments when you’re not feeling like meditation but want some mindfulness.
– New content released weekly to keep meditation from becoming a chore.
– Quick meditations that fit into your busy life—during your commute, lunch break, etc.
** #1 Top listed app in New York Times ‘How to Meditate’ guide
** Featured for ‘emergency election stress’ meditations in The Washington Post
** Launched on ABC’s Good Morning America
About the 10% Happier book:
In his #1 New York Times bestseller, 10% Happier, ABC news anchor Dan Harris explores how his on-air panic attack in 2004 prompted him to search for a way to defang the voice in his head. He found meditation, and it’s helped him be less yanked around by his emotions.
About the 10% Happier podcast:
In his top-ranking podcast, Dan talks with smart people about whether there’s anything beyond 10%. Can you be an ambitious person and still strive for enlightenment (whatever that means)?
If you’re enjoying the app, please leave a review. It really helps!
Questions/technical support? Please email us at [email protected]
Whats New In this Ten Percent Happier – Meditation & Sleep?
Bug fixes and other improvements.
Ten Percent Happier has successfully helped me to improve my quality of sleep and increase my meditation practice. The Sleep application has a variety of soothing sounds to listen to before bed, which helps to relax my mind and prepare for a good night’s sleep. The Meditation application has a variety of guided meditations, which has helped me to focus my thoughts and learn how to meditate. Overall, I am very pleased with the Ten Percent Happier application and would recommend it to anyone looking to improve
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Ten Percent Happier – Meditation & Sleep of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Ten Percent Happier – Meditation & Sleep to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ten Percent Happier – Meditation & Sleep and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ten Percent Happier – Meditation & Sleep. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ten Percent Happier – Meditation & Sleep.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.