SVG Viewer is an open source application used to view SVG files. It is a cross-platform application that runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux. It has a simple and easy to use interface that makes it easy to view SVG files.
In this article, we will show you how to download SVG Viewer For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at SVG Viewer technical specifications first.
SVG Viewer Andorid App Summary
Bostan Constantin is the developer of this SVG Viewer application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 159890+ users of this app. The SVG Viewer app rating is currently 3.1.8.
It was last updated on Aug 20, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of SVG Viewer for PC
files on a smartphone has never been easier. This app has a simple and easy to use interface that doesn’t have any ads. You can also open SVG files that are attached to an email using the Gmail app and the Google Drive app. The app also works offline.
|App Name:||SVG Viewer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Bostan Constantin|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download SVG Viewer For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the SVG Viewer on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install SVG Viewer on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theSVG Viewer in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the SVG Viewer on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, SVG Viewer running on your computer.
SVG Viewer App Overview and Details
Ideal application for users who want to visualise SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) files stored on their smartphone.
Key features of this app:
• Can open SVG files form file explorer applications;
• Full screen mode;
• Converts opened file to PNG, it is a paid feature but you can still make screenshots in full screen mode with moderate quality;
• Simple to use, doesn’t have ads;
• Can open Gmail attachments using Google Drive app;
• Works offline;
• Works perfectly with Inkscape generated files;
• User can choose files from Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive;
• Shows the recent selected files;
• Possibility to show/hide layers;
• Uses native code implementation with less battery consumption;
• Supports SVGZ file format;
• Works on latest Android versions without any bugs.
In-app purchases versions:
• Silver – unblocks PNG image generation;
• Gold – all features are unlocked.
Why you should use this app for SVG file visualisation
– Visualizing SVG files using your smartphone’s web browser is very hard and problematic, especially when the file is on the SD Card or their size exceeds view area and you cannot zoom out. Therefore this app helps you to view even large SVG files without exceeding your screen size;
– There are two possibilities to view your files: using a native library implementation or web view engine, these options can be set in the settings view;
– Some users commented that there is no need for this app and they can use the web browser to view SVG files by typing the file path. Of course you can do that but my application offers more advanced features like recent viewed files, multiple documents selection, editing the file layers, saving in png format, fullscreen view, etc. Therefore my application is a much better and faster solution to view SVG files.
– This app can be useful for designers and developers to view how the created icons will look on multiple Android devices.
Opening SVG files from Gmail attachments instructions:
1) Download the attachments into Google Drive, there is an application icon at the top of file;
2) Open Google Drive app and long press on the one of downloaded file, select the files you needed;
3) Press Send file option and then select this app
– Some SVG files with custom fonts will not be rendered, therefore the best strategy is to use an editor which can export text as independent line curves.
Whats New In this SVG Viewer?
Fixed the bug related to file deletion;
In conclusion, the SVG Viewer application is an excellent tool for viewing SVG files. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great choice for viewing SVG files.
This concludes our article on SVG Viewer Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or SVG Viewer for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This SVG Viewer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SVG Viewer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the SVG Viewer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SVG Viewer.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.