A speedometer is a device used to measure the speed of a moving object. It is usually found in vehicles, but can be used in other applications as well. The speedometer works by measuring the time it takes for a pulse of light to travel from one point to another and then calculating the speed based on the distance between the points.
In this article, we will show you how to download Speedometer For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Speedometer technical specifications first.
Speedometer Andorid App Summary
R. Apps is the developer of this Speedometer application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 4614477+ users of this app. The Speedometer app rating is currently 9.4.3.
It was last updated on Jul 26, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Speedometer for PC
1. Shows your current speed and your maximum speed.
2. Displays your distance travelled and GPS signal accuracy.
3. Lets you choose between different units of speed measurement.
4. Is easy to use and navigate.
5. Keeps track of your progress.
6. Shows a map of your current location.
7. Is customizable and personalizable.
8. Provides real-time information.
9. Is reliable and accurate.
10. Is available for free.
|App Name:||Speedometer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||R. Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Speedometer For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Speedometer on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Speedometer and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Speedometer andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Speedometer App Overview and Details
GPS speedometer application, which uses your location data to display your current speed, and your maximum speed you have reached.
You can set the unit of the speed to km/h, mph, knot, m/s or to ft/s.
You can also see your distance travelled (in m, km or mi) and the GPS signal accuracy (in m, ft or yd) on the bottom of the application.
Whats New In this Speedometer?
* Minor improvements
Overall, the Speedometer application is a very useful tool. It is easy to use and can provide you with a lot of information about your driving habits. I highly recommend using this application if you are looking to improve your driving skills.
This concludes our article on Speedometer Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Speedometer for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Speedometer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Speedometer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Speedometer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Speedometer.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.