Snakes and Ladders is a board game that is believed to have originated in India in the first century AD. The game is played between two or more players on a board with numbered squares. A player’s pieces move along the squares, and the aim is to reach the finish first. However, players can also be sent back to the start or even eliminated from the game by landing on a snake or a ladder, respectively.
We will help you download the Snakes & Ladders ✔️ for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Snakes & Ladders ✔️ on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Snakes & Ladders ✔️ on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Snakes & Ladders ✔️, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Snakes & Ladders ✔️, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Snakes & Ladders ✔️ appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Snakes & Ladders ✔️ by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Snakes & Ladders ✔️ on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Snakes & Ladders ✔️ On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Roghan Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 21, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Snakes & Ladders ✔️ Andorid App Summary
Roghan Games is the developer of the Snakes & Ladders ✔️, and they have the app under the Board of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Snakes & Ladders ✔️ from them is 4.0 with over 603037 users under the hood. With a 4.5 rating, the Snakes & Ladders ✔️ is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Snakes & Ladders ✔️ is Oct 21, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Snakes & Ladders ✔️ on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Snakes & Ladders ✔️ App Overview and Details
Snakes and Ladders is a classic and an ancient Indian board game. It is played between two or more players on a gameboard having numbered, gridded squares. A number of “ladders” and “snakes” are pictured on the board, each connecting two specific board squares. The object of the game is to navigate one’s game piece, according to die rolls, from the start (bottom square) to the finish (top square), helped or hindered by ladders and snakes respectively.
○ HOW TO PLAY ○
The game is a simple race contest based on sheer luck.
Each player plays the dice in turn, the number taken, the player advances on the board. When the player draws the number 6, he has the right to play the dice again.
If a player falls under the top of a ladder, the ladder must in turn advance to the end of the ladder.
If a player falls on the head of a snake, it must in turn slip to the end of the snake.
Beat the player who can reach the 100th position on the board.
OBS :. If a player is in position 99 of the board, he can only win by taking the number 1 in the die. Numbers in excess of 100 are disregarded.
○ LEADERBOARD ○
Snakes & Ladders leaderboard has the following rules:
The points that the player earn for the ranking are distributed according to how many players (computer) he has defeated in each match.
Features of Snakes & Ladders ✔️ for PC
1. Play the game against computer or another player.
2. Simple race contest based on luck.
3. Advance your game piece according to dice rolls.
4. Use ladders to help your progress and snakes to hinder it.
5. The first player to reach the finish square wins.
6. If you fall off the board, you lose the game.
7. Leaderboard shows points earned for defeating computer players.
Whats New In this Snakes & Ladders ✔️?
Snakes and Ladders is an ancient Indian board game that is thought to have originated in the 6th century. The game is played on a square board with a numbered grid of 100 squares, with players taking turns to roll a single die and move their pieces accordingly. The aim of the game is to reach the final square, marked as “Finish”, by landing on the appropriate square, without being bitten by a snake or knocked off the board by a ladder.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Snakes & Ladders ✔️? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Snakes & Ladders ✔️ to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Snakes & Ladders ✔️ and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Snakes & Ladders ✔️. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Snakes & Ladders ✔️.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.