Skullduggery! is an upcoming novel written by Seanan McGuire. It is a young adult science fiction novel that tells the story of a group of teenagers who are forced to work together to save the world after they are chosen to participate in a secret government program.
The latest Skullduggery! for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Skullduggery! Andorid App Summary
ClutchPlay Games LLC has developed the Skullduggery! for Android. You can find it under the Action category on Play Store. Since its inception, Skullduggery! has got over 743430+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of Skullduggery! is Apr 10, 2015 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Skullduggery! App Overview and Details
****** Limited Time Offer: “Skullduggery!” is now on sale for 40% off! ******
Headshots! Paperwork! Semi-Organic Autonomous Skulls collecting taxes from the Deadbeats of the Afterlife!
Official Selection, PAX 10 Indie Showcase, PAX Prime 2014
9/10 – Pocket Gamer (Pocket Gamer Gold Award)
5/5 – AppSpy
4.5/5 – Touch Arcade
4/5 – 148 Apps
4/5 – Gamezebo
8.5/10 – GameMob
You know the old saying, “you can’t take it with you?” Well, we’ve got news for you, my friends, they were WRONG! “Deadbeats” have been taking their riches with them to the afterlife for centuries and it’s the job of the INFERNAL Revenue Service — and its army of skulls — to collect! That’s where you come in.
In “Skullduggery!” you’ll play a Semi-Organic Autonomous Skull employed as a collection agent for the IRS. Using the elasticity of your own brain, flick yourself around the fortresses of the afterlife’s biggest deadbeats.
– BRAIN POWER: Pull back ANYWHERE on the screen to stretch out your brain! Let go to snap your skull forward like a brainy rubber band.
– BULLET TIME: Touch and hold in mid-air to slow down time, change directions, avoid deadly obstacles, and pull off crazy trick shots!
– GRAVITATIONAL TRUANCY: Repeatedly jump by aiming again while your skull is mid-flight.
– STEALTHINESS: Being small has advantages! Hide in trash cans, chests, and jars. Slip behind surly guards and take them out while their backs are turned!
– HEADSHOTS: Take out enemies with a single well-placed fling to the cranium.
– HEAD TO HEAD: Play ‘head to head’ against your friends to become the afterlife’s most successful agent.
– BUREAUCRACY: Fill out paperwork and reflect on the inherent emptiness of existence!
“Skullduggery!” features the endearingly grotesque art stylings of game artist extraordinaire Bill Mudron, inspired by the Max Fleischer animations of the 1930’s, and a quirky, doom-jazzy, bureau-noir soundtrack from industrial musician Michael Arthur Holloway.
– A finely-tuned and deeply-satisfying one-touch control scheme specifically tailored to mobile.
– Four distinctly unique and atmospheric worlds with more on the way.
– Dreadful puns.
– Single Player mode with 32 surreal and pleasantly spooky levels.
– Multiplayer “Head to Head” mode with a variety of brain-pounding arenas.
– Hidden rooms and secret chests containing treasure and other delights.
– Pleasing power-ups and epic boss battles!
– Dozens of collectables and secondary objectives for maximum replayability.
– Over 20 unique skulls to unlock, including guest celebrity skulls from some of our favorite games.
– Compete with Google Play Achievements and Leaderboards.
– Paperwork, paperwork, paperwork!
Hi, We’re ClutchPlay Games!
We’re a small indie game studio located in not-so-sunny yet idyllic Portland, Oregon. Our first game, Little Chomp was selected as one of six featured titles at the 2013 PAX East Indie Showcase and more recently, “Skullduggery!” was featured in the PAX 10 Indie Showcase at PAX Prime, 2014.
We’d love to hear your feedback, so please drop us a line or just say hi at [email protected], or follow us on Twitter at @ClutchPlayGames
We hope you enjoy “Skullduggery!”
For news, support and updated info, please visit us at:
Tweets by ClutchPlayGames
Features of Skullduggery! for PC
bouncy, jazzy soundtrack by underground cartoon composer and all around swell guy, Mark Hendershot.
1. Play as a skull in an afterlife bureaucracy setting.
2. Use your brainpower to fling yourself around in order to collect taxes from the deadbeats of the afterlife.
3. Slow down time to navigate through treacherous obstacles and perform crazy trick shots.
4. Hide in trash cans, chests, and jars to avoid detection from enemies.
5. Take out enemies with a single well-placed fling to the cranium.
6. Play head-to-head against your friends to see who can become the most successful agent.
7. Reflect on the inherent emptiness of existence while filling out paperwork.
8. Enjoy the endearingly grotesque art stylings of game artist extraordinaire Bill Mudron.
9. Listen to the bouncy, jazzy soundtrack by underground cartoon composer and all around swell guy, Mark Hendershot.
Install “Skullduggery!” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Skullduggery! on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Skullduggery! on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Skullduggery! and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Skullduggery! as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Skullduggery! On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ClutchPlay Games LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 10, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Skullduggery!?
Skullduggery! is an excellent application for anyone who wants to keep track of their expenses. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great tool for budgeting. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to get their finances in order.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Skullduggery! for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Skullduggery! to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Skullduggery! and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Skullduggery!. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Skullduggery!.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.