Shazak Parsha is a compilation of Bible stories that are retold in a simple, easy to understand language. The stories are designed to be enjoyed by children of all ages, and are perfect for bedtime reading. Each story is accompanied by beautiful illustrations that will capture the imagination of young readers.
We will help you download the Shazak Parsha – Bible Stories for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Shazak Parsha – Bible Stories on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Shazak Parsha – Bible Stories on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Shazak Parsha – Bible Stories on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Shazak Parsha – Bible Stories as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Shazak Parsha – Bible Stories On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Nov 19, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Shazak Parsha – Bible Stories Andorid App Summary
RustyBrick is the developer of the Shazak Parsha – Bible Stories, and they have the app under the Books & Reference of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Shazak Parsha – Bible Stories from them is 1.3.4 with over 5542 users under the hood. With a 4.6 rating, the Shazak Parsha – Bible Stories is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Shazak Parsha – Bible Stories is Nov 19, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Shazak Parsha – Bible Stories on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Shazak Parsha – Bible Stories App Overview and Details
Bring weekly Torah stories to your children and Jewish students with this colorful app from Shazak and RustyBrick. Every Parsha (Weekly Torah Portion) is filled with full color drawings and rich audio portraying these beautiful stories. Children can even participate in the stories through the built-in coloring pages to bring more interactivity for your young thinkers. This is the most comprehensive Biblical animated stories, comics, and multimedia app for entertainment and educational purposes.
– Plenty of Content per Parsha
– Full Color Drawings
– Black and White Color Book Pages
– Export and Share Your Creations
– Audio Content with story telling, sound effects and background music
– Text of the spoken content
– Free Sample Pages
In-App Purchases to unlock additional Parshas, or Entire Book or Entire Torah.
Features of Shazak Parsha – Bible Stories for PC
1. Rich audio and illustrations bringing the Torah stories to life.
2. Coloring pages to help children participate in the stories.
3. Export and share your creations.
4. Text of the spoken content.
5. Additional content available for purchase.
6. Interactive pages to engage the reader.
7. Universal app for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
8. Retina display support.
9. Optimized for iOS 8.
10. No adverts or in-app purchases.
Whats New In this Shazak Parsha – Bible Stories?
Bug fixes and usability improvements.
The Shazak Parsha – Bible Stories application is a great resource for learning about the Bible. The stories are easy to follow and are accompanied by beautiful illustrations. The application is easy to use and is great for both children and adults.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Shazak Parsha – Bible Stories? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Shazak Parsha – Bible Stories to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Shazak Parsha – Bible Stories and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Shazak Parsha – Bible Stories. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Shazak Parsha – Bible Stories.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.