Shamshad TV is an Urdu language Pakistani television news channel. It was founded in October 2006 by Dr. Shahid Masood. The channel is headquartered in Islamabad.
The latest Shamshad TV for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Shamshad TV Andorid App Summary
Streaming Pulse Inc. has developed the Shamshad TV for Android. You can find it under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Since its inception, Shamshad TV has got over 156406+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.6 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of Shamshad TV is Sep 23, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Shamshad TV App Overview and Details
Shamshad TV is a satellite television station in Afghanistan, which was launched in early 2006. The channel broadcasts 24 hours a day, providing educational, News, Shows, Dramas, and Entertaining programs to both local areas of Afghanistan as well as other countries via satellite. Shamshad TV programs are mainly in Pashto language.
Questions or Feedback?
We love hearing your feedback.
● Email: [email protected]shamshadtv.tv
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shamshadtv.tv
Features of Shamshad TV for PC
1. Shamshad TV is a satellite television station in Afghanistan, which was launched in early 2006.
2. The channel broadcasts 24 hours a day, providing educational, News, Shows, Dramas, and Entertaining programs to both local areas of Afghanistan as well as other countries via satellite.
3. Shamshad TV programs are mainly in Pashto language.
4. We love hearing your feedback.
5. Email: [email protected]
6. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shamshadtv.tv
Install “Shamshad TV” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Shamshad TV on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Shamshad TV on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Shamshad TV and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Shamshad TV as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Shamshad TV On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Streaming Pulse Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Sep 23, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Shamshad TV?
Welcome to Shamshad TV
● Completely refreshed design.
● Video and Audio resumes after a call.
● Support lock screen audio control.
● Bug fixes and overall performance improvements.
Shamshad TV is a Pakistani digital satellite television channel. It is the first ever Pakistani channel to be beamed by Arabsat. The channel started its test transmission on 14 August 2006. The channel is named after the legendary singer Shamshad Begum.
Shamshad TV is a general entertainment channel. It airs a mix of dramas, sitcoms, talk shows, music shows, and news. The channel has a strong focus on family entertainment.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Shamshad TV for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Shamshad TV to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Shamshad TV and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Shamshad TV. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Shamshad TV.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.