Secret Gate is a phone app that records and tracks all the calls and messages made on your phone. With Secret Gate, you can easily find out who has been touching your phone without your permission.
The latest Secret Gate – Who touched my cell phone? for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Secret Gate – Who touched my cell phone? Andorid App Summary
Animir has developed the Secret Gate – Who touched my cell phone? for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Secret Gate – Who touched my cell phone? has got over 2489+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.5.3
The latest update of Secret Gate – Who touched my cell phone? is Jun 9, 2018 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Secret Gate – Who touched my cell phone? App Overview and Details
Protect your smartphone.
Saved photos are not visible in the gallery and must be visible only through the SecretGate app.
It works secretly with a secret gate, ie setting at once.
For more secure management, you can set and manage passwords.
Think of someone on your smartphone accessing KakaoTalk, Naver, YouTube, mail, photos and more.
Do you think someone has touched my cell phone while you were away?
The SecretGate app lets you record your smartphone as soon as it hits it, so you can figure out the killer.
How to use is also simple. Press the Run button once after installation to finish !!!
Various updates are scheduled.
Since June 2018, there are four scheduled updates.
These updates apply to anyone who uses the Incognito app
Secret Gate does not include features like FX, Snow, Collage, Beauty.
New features will make your smartphone more accurate and more reliable.
This application contains advertising.
The detailed photo view will open when activated by the Pro version
Ads no longer appear.
Features of Secret Gate – Who touched my cell phone? for PC
1. Protect your smartphone from unauthorized access.
2. Photos are not visible in the gallery and can only be accessed through the SecretGate app.
3. Password protection for more secure management.
4. Monitor smartphone usage and access.
5. Record smartphone activity.
6. Keep your smartphone safe and secure.
7. Simple to use.
8. Scheduled updates.
9. No ads.
10. Additional features coming soon.
Install “Secret Gate – Who touched my cell phone?” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Secret Gate – Who touched my cell phone? on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Secret Gate – Who touched my cell phone? app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Secret Gate – Who touched my cell phone?.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Secret Gate – Who touched my cell phone? On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 9, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Secret Gate – Who touched my cell phone??
– UI Renewal
– Improvement of main screen loading speed
– Other bug fixes
Upon further investigation, it was determined that the Secret Gate – Who touched my cell phone? application was not the cause of the issue. It was determined that the phone had been touched by someone other than the intended user.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Secret Gate – Who touched my cell phone? for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Secret Gate – Who touched my cell phone? to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Secret Gate – Who touched my cell phone? and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Secret Gate – Who touched my cell phone?. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Secret Gate – Who touched my cell phone?.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.