Ruler is a simple, no-nonsense app to help you measure things on your screen. With Ruler, you can quickly and easily measure the length, width, and height of objects on your screen. Ruler is perfect for designers, developers, and anyone else who needs to measure things on their screen.
The latest Ruler for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Ruler Andorid App Summary
KHTSXR has developed the Ruler for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Ruler has got over 400563+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.8 rating and the latest version of it is 11.0
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Ruler App Overview and Details
This is an virtual ruler that can be adjusted to an actual size
It is a mini tapeline app and scale ruler app.
You can measure any object with red line using this app.
Measure length in millimeters(mm) and inches!
Before you use it, please set the real inch or millimeter to your own device.
You can calibrate a ruler using calibration button on right side down.
Features of Ruler for PC
-Measure in inches and millimeters
-Measure length of any object with red line
-Mini tapeline and scale ruler app
-Can be adjusted to actual size
-Calibrate ruler using calibration button
Install “Ruler” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Ruler on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Ruler on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Ruler and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Ruler as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Ruler On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Ruler?
Ruler is a great app for measuring things on your screen. It is easy to use and accurate. I highly recommend this app to anyone who needs to measure something on their screen.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Ruler for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Ruler to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ruler and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ruler. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ruler.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.