The RiverApp is a mobile app that helps people to find, track and explore nearby rivers. With RiverApp, you can find the nearest river, learn about its ecology and history, and track your river adventures.
In this article, we will show you how to download RiverApp – River flows For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at RiverApp – River flows technical specifications first.
RiverApp – River flows Andorid App Summary
Florian Bessière is the developer of this RiverApp – River flows application. It is listed under the Weather category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 304108+ users of this app. The RiverApp – River flows app rating is currently 5.2.1.
It was last updated on Jun 25, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of RiverApp – River flows for PC
– Water levels of 15,000 rivers in the USA and around the world
– Historical data up to several years ago (Premium)
– Water level and flow forecasts for many stations (Premium)
– Map view of runnable kayaking routes and gauges
– Water level and flow forecasts of the hydrological institutes
– Custom river level alert by Push notifications
– 2000 river sections for paddlers, Freestyle spots and Whitewater Parks with display of put in and take out locations.
– Display of the navigability of kayaking routes (low water, medium water and high water)
– Water temperature in many rivers and lakes
– Display / insertion of the navigability conditions of rivers (trees, dangers… etc)
– Sources: NVE, California Data Exchange Center, Government of Canada (Wateroffice), USGS, NOAA, PEGELONLINE (www.pegelonline.wsv.de), HVZ Baden Württemberg, HDN Bayern, Kanton Bern, Ennskraftwerke, Land Kärnten, Land Niederösterreich, NVE, Regione Piemonte, HVZ RLP, Český hydrometeorologický ústav, HVZ Sachsen-Anhalt, Land Salzburg, Scottish Environment Protection Agency, Slovak hydrometeorological institute
|App Name:||RiverApp – River flows On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Florian Bessière|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download RiverApp – River flows For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download RiverApp – River flows on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type RiverApp – River flows and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the RiverApp – River flows andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
RiverApp – River flows App Overview and Details
RiverApp is a must have to check river conditions!
RiverApp is the ideal application for kayakers, water sports enthusiasts, fishermen and anyone with river-related activities.
-> Water levels of 15,000 rivers in the USA and around the world
-> Historical data up to several years ago (Premium)
-> Water level and flow forecasts for many stations (Premium)
-> Map view of runnable kayaking routes and gauges
-> Water level and flow forecasts of the hydrological institutes
-> Custom river level alert by Push notifications
-> 2000 river sections for paddlers, Freestyle spots and Whitewater Parks with display of put in and take out locations.
-> Display of the navigability of kayaking routes (low water, medium water and high water)
-> Water temperature in many rivers and lakes
-> Display / insertion of the navigability conditions of rivers (trees, dangers… etc)
– California Data Exchange Center
– Government of Canada (Wateroffice)
– PEGELONLINE (www.pegelonline.wsv.de)
– HVZ Baden Württemberg
– HDN Bayern
– Kanton Bern
– Land Kärnten
– Land Niederösterreich
– Regione Piemonte
– HVZ RLP
– Český hydrometeorologický ústav
– HVZ Sachsen-Anhalt
– Land Salzburg
– Scottish Environment Protection Agency
– Slovak hydrometeorological institute
– Agencija Republike Slovenije za okolje
– HWZ Steiermark
– HNZ Thüringen
– Land Tirol
– Serveur de données hydrométriques temps réel du bassin Rhône Méditerranée
– Land Vorarlberg
RiverApp and the listed organizations are not liable for any errors or omissions in the Information and shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage of any kind caused by its use.
Whats New In this RiverApp – River flows?
RiverApp is a unique and helpful application that can be used by anyone who wants to know more about a river. I found it to be very user-friendly and enjoyed using it to explore different rivers. The information that is provided is extensive and detailed, making RiverApp a great tool for learning about rivers. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who is interested in rivers or wants to learn more about them.
This concludes our article on RiverApp – River flows Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or RiverApp – River flows for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This RiverApp – River flows to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for RiverApp – River flows and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the RiverApp – River flows. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the RiverApp – River flows.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.