RakugakiAR is a novel augmented reality app that allows users to sketch and share 3D drawings with others in the world. With RakugakiAR, you can create anything you can imagine and watch it come to life in augmented reality. Whether you are an artist, architect, or just have a creative streak, RakugakiAR is the perfect way to share your ideas with the world.
The technical specifications of the RakugakiAR for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
RakugakiAR Andorid App Summary
RakugakiAR was developed by Whatever-Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download RakugakiAR from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of RakugakiAR is 1.1.5 on Play store with total users of 7769. The RakugakiAR app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the RakugakiAR is Dec 11, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the RakugakiAR on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install RakugakiAR For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the RakugakiAR using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the RakugakiAR on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for RakugakiAR here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||RakugakiAR On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 11, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of RakugakiAR for PC
– The app requires Android 8.0 or later that supports ARCore.
– The app scans the scribble you’ve drawn and brings it to life in an AR environment on your smartphone.
– The doodle will have its own life and walkabout in the AR world.
– You can feed, poke, and play with your doodles any way you want.
– Please refrain from using the app for commercial profit or any other benefits, including amusement events, without our written consent.
RakugakiAR App Overview and Details
Whether it’s on a notebook, a whiteboard, or anywhere, this app scans the scribble you’ve drawn and brings it to life. The doodle will have its own life and walkabout in the AR environment on your smartphone. Feed them, poke them, play with them any way you want!
Whether you are an individual or a corporation, please refrain from using this application for profit or any other benefits, directly or indirectly, without our consent, including amusement events. If you wish to use this application, please contact [email protected] for more information.
* The app requires the devices running Android 8.0 or later that support ARCore.
Note: Please refrain from using this app for commercial profit or any other benefits, including amusement events, directly or indirectly, without our written consent. For such commercial use, please contact us at [email protected]
Whats New In this RakugakiAR?
The issue that occurred in Android 11, where the camera would not work after launching the app showing a black screen, has been fixed.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have cause Android 11 users.
After thoroughly testing RakugakiAR, I have found that it is a very fun and useful application. It is perfect for drawing and sharing ideas with others, and the AR feature makes it even more engaging. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to have a fun and creative outlet.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the RakugakiAR on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This RakugakiAR to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for RakugakiAR and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the RakugakiAR. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the RakugakiAR.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.