QRCode Reader is a free, fast and easy-to-use QR code scanner app for Android. With QRCode Reader, you can scan QR codes and Barcodes in a few seconds. Just open the app and point the camera at the code. QRCode Reader will automatically detect and scan the code.
Installing and using the QRCode Reader for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
QRCode Reader Andorid App Summary
hopesj0314 has developed the QRCode Reader application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. QRCode Reader has over 17981211 users with a great 4.5 rating overall. The latest version of QRCode Reader is currently 13.0.0.
The latest upstate time of the QRCode Reader is Aug 19, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the QRCode Reader on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
QRCode Reader App Overview and Details
QR code scan and barcode scan can be done very easily and quickly.
The advantages of our app are as follows.
1. Recognition speed is very high.
2. The UI is intuitive and very easy to use.
3. It supports many formats such as phone, web, e-mail, barcode, etc.
4. Supports flash function.
5. With the history function, you can recall the recognized QR code & barcode again.
6. You can read QR codes & barcodes from the gallery.
Features of QRCode Reader for PC
-QR code & barcode scan is easy and quick
-High recognition speed
-Intuitive and easy-to-use UI
-Supports many formats
-Supports flash function
-With history function
-Can read QR codes & barcodes from gallery
|App Name:||QRCode Reader On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install QRCode Reader On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing QRCode Reader on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the QRCode Reader. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the QRCode Reader, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this QRCode Reader?
1. Added QR Code generation function
2. Bug fixes
Overall, the QRCode Reader application is a very useful and convenient tool. It is easy to use and can be accessed on a variety of devices. The application is perfect for quickly and easily scanning QR codes.
Did the guide help you download and install the QRCode Reader for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the QRCode Reader, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This QRCode Reader to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for QRCode Reader and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the QRCode Reader. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the QRCode Reader.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.