The PDF to Word Converter is a desktop software that quickly and accurately converts PDF files into editable Microsoft Word documents. The software preserves the original formatting, layout and graphics of the PDF file and converts them into editable Word documents. The PDF to Word Converter also supports batch conversion, which allows users to convert multiple PDF files into Word documents at a time.
This article is all about helping you get to know the PDF to Word Converter for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install PDF to Word Converter For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the PDF to Word Converter for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the PDF to Word Converter.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for PDF to Word Converter on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the PDF to Word Converter and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the PDF to Word Converter on your computer right away.
|App Name:||PDF to Word Converter On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Cometdocs.com Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 9, 2020|
|Get it On:|
PDF to Word Converter Andorid App Summary
The PDF to Word Converter was developed by the popular developer agency named Cometdocs.com Inc.. They have the PDF to Word Converter in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is null, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 6314142 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 2.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With PDF to Word Converter latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 9, 2020 was the last date the PDF to Word Converter was updated with new features. If you want to use the PDF to Word Converter on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the PDF to Word Converter using the emulator later on.
PDF to Word Converter App Overview and Details
The first-rate PDF to Word converter and document scanner on the market. Easily and quickly convert PDF to Word from anywhere on your device. You can even scan a document with the app and convert scan to text.
✅ Excellent PDF to Word conversion quality
✅ Scan a document and convert it to Word
✅ PDF scanner with an industry-leading OCR technology
✅ Import PDFs from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive and other cloud storages.
✅ No limits on the file size or number of converted files
Reuse and edit your paper or PDF documents in Word. Fast application and cutting-edge OCR conversion technology allow you to turn your PDF texts, forms and tables into editable Word documents. Converting PDF to doc is not done on your device, so PDF to Word Converter app will not burden your mobile device’s resources or drain its battery.
How to convert PDF to Word
There are two ways to use this file converter to convert PDF files to Word: by starting the app or opening a PDF file in a PDF viewer.
Convert PDF to Word directly from the app:
1. Tap on the + button to add a PDF file.
2. Choose the location where your PDF file is stored. Tap on “files from this device” to upload PDF from your mobile device.
3. If the PDF file you want to convert is stored in the cloud, select one of the cloud options and import the PDF file.
4. NEW: After you tap on the + button, you can scan a paper document and send it for conversion.
Convert PDF to Word from any PDF viewer:
1. If you open your PDF document in a viewer, tap on the share button and from the open in menu choose to open it in PDF to Word Converter app.
2. Once the PDF is imported, it is automatically sent to our servers for conversion.
The converted file is downloaded to your device once the conversion is done. When the file is converted, you can view it and edit it in any Word viewer or editor. You can also rename the converted file or send a copy to someone.
Note: Free conversions take one hour to complete, but fast conversions are completed in seconds.
Features of PDF to Word Converter for PC
are limited to 5 pages. Paid conversions don’t have this limitation
Whats New In this PDF to Word Converter?
Bug fixes & performance improvements
PDF to Word Converter is an amazing application that helps you to convert your PDF files into Word documents in an easy and quick way. The application is very user-friendly and easy to use. It helps you to save your time and energy.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the PDF to Word Converter of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This PDF to Word Converter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PDF to Word Converter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the PDF to Word Converter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PDF to Word Converter.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.