Finding friends is hard. You want to find people who share your interests, but also want to maintain your independence. And then there’s the whole awkwardness of meeting new people.
Patook is a new app that aims to make finding platonic friends easier than ever. You can search for people by location, interests, and even dietary restrictions. Plus, you can chat with other members before you meet up, so you know you have something in common.
Patook is perfect for people who are new to town, or for anyone who just wants more friends. It’s easy, fun, and totally free. So what are you waiting for? Download Patook today!
This article is all about helping you get to know the Patook – make platonic friends for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Patook – make platonic friends For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Patook – make platonic friends for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Patook – make platonic friends.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Patook – make platonic friends on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Patook – make platonic friends and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Patook – make platonic friends on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Patook – make platonic friends On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Patook LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Patook – make platonic friends Andorid App Summary
The Patook – make platonic friends was developed by the popular developer agency named Patook LLC. They have the Patook – make platonic friends in the Social category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 12.5, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 877198 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Patook – make platonic friends latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 22, 2022 was the last date the Patook – make platonic friends was updated with new features. If you want to use the Patook – make platonic friends on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Patook – make platonic friends using the emulator later on.
Patook – make platonic friends App Overview and Details
Patook is THE strictly platonic friend making app!
You were looking for apps to make new friends and ended up on this page.
Maybe you’ve moved in the past few years, live in a tiny (or huge) city, graduated, or just have this gut feeling that there are people out there who would make awesome friends to you, and you to them.
Or you found a couple of other “friend” apps, but then after trying them, realized that they were full of people looking for more than friendship.
Well guess what – Patook is an app strictly for friendships. So strictly in fact, that we have developed our own automatic method to detect when someone is flirting. We’ve even included a no-flirting clause in our terms of service so we ban such users. Any person who attempts to flirt via the app will get their account permanently banned before their message even makes it into your inbox.
The result? Women, men, couples and others on this app have the same goal and the same expectations.
If you’re on Patook, it’s to make great platonic friends. Period.
If that’s not enough to sway you, Patook has proprietary methods that match you to people who are similar to you. That means people who like the same things, and also dislike the same things. It calculates a point score for each user and tells you how compatible you are with them. So, instead of picking your “friends” based on giant pictures of them, you actually look through shared interests and pick which interests you care the most about.
Want even more control? Want to find a friend who speaks French, plays the violin, likes the same shows you do? Patook’s point system allows you to give out points for traits you like, and then each user gets a little score shown next to their name.
Give it a shot. Let us know what you think. We’re still new but our users are fantastic. And if you’ve read this far, so are you!
* The matches tab shows you nearby users who you have a good chance of getting along with. Patook is centered around connecting compatible people together. The score shown on the top right is the result of your point system.
* The discussions tab acts as a local bulletin board where user can post various topics, discussions, jokes or rants. Discussions are visible to everyone within your area, so by posting to them you are effectively broadcasting messages to the neighborhood. People can then upvote and respond to the topics and the most interesting topics get surfaced. This helps kickstart conversations between people.
* The point system gives users more control in finding compatible users. For example, you can give 20 points to women, 10 points to people who speak French, and 20 points who are originally from the United States. The point count shows up next to the user’s names.
* You can log in with Facebook to speed things up, but you don’t have to.
* Patook takes security and privacy very seriously. We have made as many privacy options as we could think of available. Our moderators are also happy to respond to any feedback from you.
We hope you enjoy using this app. Please feel free to message us if you have any questions or comments about it (per the terms of service, please do not send unsolicited ideas or feedback), and spread the word.
Join the hundreds of thousands of people who have made new friends, penpals, or found a BFF on Patook!
Features of Patook – make platonic friends for PC
1. App is strictly for platonic friendships.
2. Uses an automatic method to detect when someone is flirting.
3. No-flirting clause in terms of service.
4. Matches users based on similar interests.
5. Users can give out points for traits they like.
6. Shows users’ compatibility score.
7. App is still new but users are fantastic.
8. Free to download.
9. Easy to use.
10. Available on iOS and Android.
Whats New In this Patook – make platonic friends?
Patook’s THE app for making platonic friends. Fixes in this version
1- Fixing issue with notifications not showing
2- Improved chat system
In a world where people are increasingly reliant on social media to maintain relationships, Patook is a refreshing alternative. The app allows users to find and make platonic friends in their area, without the need for dating or networking. This makes it the perfect app for people who are looking for new friends, or who want to expand their social circle. Patook is easy to use and it is completely free, making it a popular choice for people of all ages.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Patook – make platonic friends of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Patook – make platonic friends to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Patook – make platonic friends and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Patook – make platonic friends. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Patook – make platonic friends.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.