Pasty – White Icon Pack is an icon pack that features a minimalist design with white icons and pastel colors. The icons are round with soft edges and are designed to look like they’re made of paper. The icon pack includes over 1000 icons and is compatible with most launchers.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Pasty – White Icon Pack for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Pasty – White Icon Pack On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Nate Wren Design|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Pasty – White Icon Pack Andorid App Summary
The Pasty – White Icon Pack was developed by the popular developer agency named Nate Wren Design. They have the Pasty – White Icon Pack in the Personalization category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.4.3, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 263040 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Pasty – White Icon Pack latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 19, 2022 was the last date the Pasty – White Icon Pack was updated with new features. If you want to use the Pasty – White Icon Pack on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Pasty – White Icon Pack using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Pasty – White Icon Pack For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Pasty – White Icon Pack using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Pasty – White Icon Pack on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Pasty – White Icon Pack here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Pasty – White Icon Pack for PC
1. Flat and minimalist icons that work with the most popular launchers.
2. Optimized for easy recognition and a clean screen.
3. Transparent center shows your background wallpaper.
4. Compatible with most launchers.
5. Icons are HD and vector-based for a clean look.
6. Quick tips are included in the app.
7. Free version available.
8. Pro version available.
9. Disclaimer included.
10. Compatible launchers listed.
Pasty – White Icon Pack App Overview and Details
Pasty Icon Pack (free version) offers simple, clean, flat and minimalist white icons that work with the most popular launchers. All icons are high definition featuring a transparent center that shows whichever background you’re using creating a clean and simple look for your android phone or tablet. Use the backgrounds included or try out your own to make your home screen basic and clean. Designed with the “keep it simple” mentality, these icons are optimized for easy recognition, while keeping your screen free of conflicting colors that don’t work together. Everything has a minimal and flat look, making your background really shine through the transparent centers of the icons. Each icon was designed with simple vector shapes in order to keep the overall look of your screen clean, flat and visually appealing from a design perspective.
You can manually edit icons in most launchers by long-pressing the icon you’d like to edit.
Widgets: If your widget stops updating, check your system or battery settings to make sure the app is exempt from battery optimization. More info at https://dontkillmyapp.com/
This is the free version of the app. Get the pro version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.pastyicons
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack. Please download a launcher (Nova, Evie, Microsoft, etc.) before installing.
• Nova Launcher (Recommended)
• Microsoft Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Evie Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Poco Launcher
• ADW Launcher
• Yandex Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Action Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Go Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• Inspire Launcher
• KK Launcher
• Lucid Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nine Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Smart Launcher
Nova is recommended for the best experience and supports icon name search when manually applying icons. For more info on searching while manually applying icons please visit https://natewren.com/manually-edit-icons/.
• 2,500+ hand crafted flat, clean & simple white flat HD Icons with many variations of default icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc. Full version has 4,200 icons
• 200+ wallpapers included. Downloadable from the cloud. Browse and save the ones you want. All wallpapers shown are included!
• XXXHDPI high definition icons included for super large HD screens. All icons are 192×192
• Analog Clock Widget
• Customized cloud/sky/landscape wallpapers. Wallpapers have been edited to show off the white icons nicely
• The middle sections of the flat white icons are transparent letting each show off your wallpaper
• Wallpaper chooser comes installed
• Clean, white icons work best with dark wallpapers
• Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
• New icons added regularly
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to “Apply” tab
3. Select your Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select personalization options
3. Select icon pack
Whats New In this Pasty – White Icon Pack?
Fixed App Icon
Added 150 icons
Updated Appfilter – fixes to un-themed icons
Current Pro Version Icon Count: 5,234
Current Pro Version Icon Count: 2,582
If you’ve purchased an Icon Pack, thanks for your support!
Follow me for updates: twitter: natewren insta: natewrendesign
Overall, Pasty – White Icon Pack is a great application that provides users with a variety of high-quality icons. The icons are well-designed and look great on all devices. Additionally, the application is easy to use and provides a great user experience.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Pasty – White Icon Pack of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Pasty – White Icon Pack to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pasty – White Icon Pack and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pasty – White Icon Pack. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pasty – White Icon Pack.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.