MTGDB is a Magic the Gathering Database that allows you to search for cards, decks, and tournaments. You can also create your own decks and share them with others.
Do you know the technical specifics of MTGDB: Magic the Gathering Database for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
MTGDB: Magic the Gathering Database Andorid App Summary
The MTGDB: Magic the Gathering Database application developer is Space Cadet Apps. They listed the MTGDB: Magic the Gathering Database under the Entertainment category on Play Store. The latest user count of the MTGDB: Magic the Gathering Database is more than 12805. With a 3.9, the latest 3.0.1 of the MTGDB: Magic the Gathering Database is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the MTGDB: Magic the Gathering Database is Aug 15, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the MTGDB: Magic the Gathering Database on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||MTGDB: Magic the Gathering Database On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Space Cadet Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
MTGDB: Magic the Gathering Database Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run MTGDB: Magic the Gathering Database on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the MTGDB: Magic the Gathering Database and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for MTGDB: Magic the Gathering Database on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of MTGDB: Magic the Gathering Database for PC
– Search through the full database of MTG cards, quickly and easily
– Build and maintain your decks using the Deck tool
– Use the Collection feature to keep track and sort all of the cards you own
– Extra features include a Life Tracker, Dice Rolling and a Timer
– Peruse all known sets and see the cards that belong to them
– Also available is the full set of Magic: the Gathering rule set
MTGDB: Magic the Gathering Database App Overview and Details
MTGDB is a sleek, bold utility app for Magic the Gathering.
Search through the full database of MTG cards. Since most of the data is stored locally, searching is a breeze – fast and fun!
Build and maintain your decks using our Deck tool.
Use the Collection feature to keep track and sort all of the cards that you own.
Extra features include:
– Life Tracker
– Dice rolling
Peruse all known sets and see the cards that belong to them.
Also available is the full set of Magic: the Gathering rule set (for all those Rules Lawyers out there).
Whats New In this MTGDB: Magic the Gathering Database?
– Added some tutorials to showcase certain functionality throughout the app.
– Fixed an issue where the notification wouldn’t show when newly released cards were downloaded and added to the database.
MTGDB has been an invaluable tool for Magic the Gathering players all over the world. It has provided an easy way to lookup card information, as well as track decks and tournament results. The application has been constantly updated with new features and card data, and the community has grown to over 100,000 users. I would like to thank the developers for all their hard work, and I look forward to seeing MTGDB continue to grow and improve.
Downloading and installing the MTGDB: Magic the Gathering Database for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This MTGDB: Magic the Gathering Database to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MTGDB: Magic the Gathering Database and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the MTGDB: Magic the Gathering Database. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MTGDB: Magic the Gathering Database.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.