Money Rate is one of the most popular currency exchange platforms in the world. It offers fast, easy and secure transactions between different currencies. Money Rate also offers 24/7 customer support in case of any emergencies.
The latest Money Rate: Currency Exchange for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Money Rate: Currency Exchange Andorid App Summary
despDev has developed the Money Rate: Currency Exchange for Android. You can find it under the Finance category on Play Store. Since its inception, Money Rate: Currency Exchange has got over 319029+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 3.6
The latest update of Money Rate: Currency Exchange is Jan 7, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Money Rate: Currency Exchange App Overview and Details
This straightforward and powerful money exchange app provides the latest foreign exchange rate to help you make sense of money conversion. It’s perfect for anyone who travels or does international business – you’ll be able to make informed decisions about currency exchange.
Get the latest foreign exchange rates for all major currencies and a simple, easy-to-use money converter with a customizable widget for the home screen!
– Live widget on your home screen to see the latest rates.
– Supports full offline mode, so you’ll always have access to the most up-to-date information.
– Money conversion results can be adjusted if needed.
– The currency exchange rates list allows you to set multiple money translations simultaneously.
– Detailed charts and up-to-date news.
– Includes many different currency pairs, the most famous of which is EURUSD EURGBP
Features of Money Rate: Currency Exchange for PC
– View up-to-date foreign exchange rates
– Convert money between different currencies
– Customizable widget for home screen
– Offline mode for always up-to-date rates
– Adjust money conversion results
– Set multiple currency translations simultaneously
– Detailed charts and news
– Supports EURUSD EURGBP and other popular currency pairs
Install “Money Rate: Currency Exchange” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Money Rate: Currency Exchange on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Money Rate: Currency Exchange on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Money Rate: Currency Exchange and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Money Rate: Currency Exchange as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Money Rate: Currency Exchange On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 7, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Money Rate: Currency Exchange?
Overall, Money Rate is a great currency exchange application. It is easy to use and provides accurate exchange rates. I highly recommend it for anyone who needs to exchange currencies frequently.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Money Rate: Currency Exchange for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Money Rate: Currency Exchange to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Money Rate: Currency Exchange and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Money Rate: Currency Exchange. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Money Rate: Currency Exchange.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.