Mineralogy is the study of minerals. Minerals are the solid, inorganic, natural substances that make up the earth’s crust. Mineralogy is an important science because minerals are the foundation of the earth’s economy. They are used in many industries, including construction, manufacturing, and agriculture.
The latest Mineralogy for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Mineralogy Andorid App Summary
LLC Kirlanik has developed the Mineralogy for Android. You can find it under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Since its inception, Mineralogy has got over 18186+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 2.5.1
The latest update of Mineralogy is Apr 24, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Mineralogy App Overview and Details
The application contains a description of the Mineralogy.
Features of Mineralogy for PC
-The ability to identify different types of minerals
-The ability to compare the properties of different minerals
-The ability to research the uses of different minerals
-The ability to track mineral deposits around the world
-The ability to store information on different minerals
-The ability to share mineral information with other users
-The ability to create custom mineral profiles
-The ability to compare the optical properties of different minerals
-The ability to compare the physical properties of different minerals
-The ability to compare the chemical properties of different minerals
Install “Mineralogy” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Mineralogy on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Mineralogy app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Mineralogy.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Mineralogy On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||LLC Kirlanik|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Apr 24, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Mineralogy?
The Mineralogy application has been a great way for me to learn about different types of minerals. I have been able to identify different specimens and learn about their properties. This application has helped me to develop my mineral identification skills.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Mineralogy for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Mineralogy to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Mineralogy and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Mineralogy. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Mineralogy.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.