If you are looking for a mail client for your Wear OS watch, look no further! MailWatch is the perfect app for keeping track of your mail while on the go. MailWatch provides a simple and easy-to-use interface for checking your mail, and allows you to quickly and easily manage your messages. With MailWatch, you can read, reply to, and delete messages right from your watch, so you can stay on top of your mail even when you’re on the go.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Mail client for Wear OS watches for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Mail client for Wear OS watches On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 4, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Mail client for Wear OS watches Andorid App Summary
The Mail client for Wear OS watches was developed by the popular developer agency named appfour. They have the Mail client for Wear OS watches in the Communication category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0.210304, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 452862 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.1 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Mail client for Wear OS watches latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Mar 4, 2021 was the last date the Mail client for Wear OS watches was updated with new features. If you want to use the Mail client for Wear OS watches on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Mail client for Wear OS watches using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Mail client for Wear OS watches For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Mail client for Wear OS watches using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Mail client for Wear OS watches on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Mail client for Wear OS watches here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Mail client for Wear OS watches for PC
– Set a custom sound for notifications
Mail client for Wear OS watches App Overview and Details
View your mail inbox, search mails, view attachments, reply to mails, forward mails and compose mails with keyboard, predictions and emojis … or use third party keyboards, like TouchOne … all on your Wear OS (was Android Wear) smartwatch. This Android Wear OS mail client brings email on your watch to a new level. Enjoy this dedicated mail for Android Wear client.
Supports standalone access to your email on Android Wear 2 watches paired with iOS or Android phones. For standalone support install the app from the play store on the watch only.
– Quick sign-in
– Add IMAP account from other mail providers
– Multiple accounts can be added
– View your inbox on the watch
– Read whole mail threads, message by message
– Mark mail as read when you open it
– View attachments in mails
– Attached images can be auto-loaded
– Mail content is displayed in a structured way with clickable hyperlinks using the Wear Internet Browser (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appfour.wearbrowser)
– Quick actions for reply, reply all and forward mail
– Quick actions for archive, star and delete mail
– Actions are available for mail cards and inbox mails
– Search mails with keyboard or voice search
Write mail (full version only):
– Reply and reply all
– Forward mail
– Compose new mails
– Search contacts with keyboard or voice search
– Write mails with keyboard or voice input
– Keyboard with text predictions and emojis
– Pre-defined texts
– Keyboard app integration, e.g. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appfour.wearkeyboard
Cards for new mails:
– Structured mail content
– Mark mail as read if card is swiped out
Customize vibration patterns and sound (full version only):
– Choose “Notification Settings” on new message cards or long press on a message
– Define a specific vibration pattern for the sender of an email, the mail prefix or for all messages of the account
– Define a specific notification sound for the sender of an email, the mail prefix or for all messages of the account
– Choose a pre-defined pattern or record your own pattern
Customize your mail experience (full version only):
– Configure real name and signature
– Configure pre-defined texts
– Configure auto-load images
– Configure mark-as-read
– Configure categories for cards: Primary, Social, Forums, Updates, Promotions
– Configure card style: content length and stack cards
– Custom vibration patterns
The Wear Mail Client is compatible with all Wear OS (Android Wear) smart watches.
– Sony SmartWatch 3
– Motorola Moto 360
– Fossil Q (Explorist, Marshal, Founder, Venture, Wander, …)
– Ticwatch (E, S)
– Michael Kors (Bradshaw, Sophie, …)
– Huawei Watch (2, Leo-BX9, Leo-DLXX, …)
– LG Watch (Urbane, Sport, R, Style, …)
– ASUS ZenWatch (1, 2, 3)
– Samsung Gear Live
– TAG Heuer
…and many more
If your watch is not listed, please check if your Smartwatch runs Wear OS (former Android Wear).
Whats New In this Mail client for Wear OS watches?
Fixed: GMail send sometimes failed
New: Standalone mode setting on watch
New: Swipe down to refresh mails in inbox
Mail client for Wear OS watches application is a great way to stay organized and keep up with your email while on the go. The app is easy to use and provides a great user experience. I highly recommend this app to anyone who needs to stay connected with their email while out and about.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Mail client for Wear OS watches of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Mail client for Wear OS watches to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Mail client for Wear OS watches and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Mail client for Wear OS watches. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Mail client for Wear OS watches.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.