Are you looking for a way to take your home entertainment to the next level? If so, you need to check out MagicLight RGB LED Remote! This amazing product allows you to control your RGB LED lights with the touch of a button. Whether you are watching a movie, playing a video game, or just relaxing at home, MagicLight RGB LED Remote will enhance your experience.
We will help you download the MagicLight RGB LED Remote for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install MagicLight RGB LED Remote on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the MagicLight RGB LED Remote on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the MagicLight RGB LED Remote, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the MagicLight RGB LED Remote, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the MagicLight RGB LED Remote appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the MagicLight RGB LED Remote by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the MagicLight RGB LED Remote on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||MagicLight RGB LED Remote On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 7, 2019|
|Get it On:|
MagicLight RGB LED Remote Andorid App Summary
ushcomtr is the developer of the MagicLight RGB LED Remote, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the MagicLight RGB LED Remote from them is 4.0 with over 212361 users under the hood. With a 2.8 rating, the MagicLight RGB LED Remote is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the MagicLight RGB LED Remote is Jun 7, 2019, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the MagicLight RGB LED Remote on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
MagicLight RGB LED Remote App Overview and Details
Simple unoffical RGB LED Bulb IR remote control for phones and tablets with build-in IR blaster
(Samsung Galaxy S4/S5 Note3/4 and tablets) .The purpose is not to replace the original remote,but it is handy in emergency situations (original remote is lost,etc).
This FREE version with LIMITED remote type(Only MagicLighting type full support other APA1616,24-44Keys,IRC160N1-1,Sylvania,MCL,ISUNROAD,Paulman Remote OFF button or more disabled).
You can buy even ads free and full remote type supported pro version.
This app uses built-in infrared port(IR-blaster) and Android 4.4.2 => and up version (Yes 5.0 too)
if your phone/tablet doesn’t have it IR or non compatible version then software not works.
Works with Samsung phones and tablets with built-in IR sender
On first button press full screen & small bottom ads on main screen.
No support on other brand phones and tablets like (LG,HTC,etc).
This app is NOT affiliated with or endorsed by MagicLighting, APA1616,24-44Keys,IRC160N1-1,Sylvania,MCL,Paulman,ISUNROAD Company or Owner.
This software is provided by author “as is” and any express or implied warranties,including,but not limited to,
the implied warranties of marchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed.
In no event shall author be liable for any direct,indirect,incidental,special,exemplary or consequential damages
(including,but not limited to,procurement of substitute goods or services;loss of use,data,or profits,or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability,whether in contract,strict liability,or tort(including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software,even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Features of MagicLight RGB LED Remote for PC
1. The app can be used to control an RGB LED Bulb using an IR blaster.
2. The app is simple to use and can be handy in emergency situations.
3. The app is only compatible with Samsung phones and tablets that have an IR blaster built in.
4. On the first button press, there is a full-screen ad.
5. The app is not compatible with other brands of phones and tablets.
6. The author disclaims any warranties for the app.
7. The author is not liable for any damages caused by the use of the app.
Whats New In this MagicLight RGB LED Remote?
The OFF function is also available in free version
Update android version compatible library
Fix new android version compatible
Removed unused sdk / stable fix
New 3+ Remote Profile (Briloner,21 Key,CarMate)
Removed Exit question via back key.
Overall, MagicLight is a very user-friendly RGB LED remote application. It is easy to set up and use, and the range of colors and brightness levels makes it a versatile tool for creating the perfect lighting scheme. The only drawback is that it can be a bit slow to change colors, but this is a minor issue that does not take away from the overall functionality of the app.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the MagicLight RGB LED Remote? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This MagicLight RGB LED Remote to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MagicLight RGB LED Remote and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the MagicLight RGB LED Remote. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MagicLight RGB LED Remote.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.