Ludo is a board game for two to four players, who move their pieces around the board according to the throw of a die. The game is derived from the Indian game Pachisi, and is similar to the English game Parcheesi.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Ludo : The Dice Game For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Ludo : The Dice Game App Overview and Details
Ludo : The Dice Game App Overview and Details
Ludo is board game played with family, friends & kids.
Ludo Game is Download for Free!
Ludo is a head of board game.
Ludo game is played all ages people like kids , young and old man game.
Ludo is a Board game and Dice game
Ludo is a king of board game.
Ludo is one type of puzzle game.
Ludo is a also known as difference name like chopat, Pacheesi
Ludo Game plated with :-
– Play against computer
– Play with Friends (Local Multiplayer)
– Play With People around world.
The game is played between 2 to 4 players and you have the option of playing the game against the computer, against your friends, or even against people from around the world.
With plenty of features, Ludo Game brings you a really unique gaming experience.
The game and its variants are popular in many countries and under various names.
**Localized name of the game:
Mens-erger-je-niet (the Netherlands),
Parchís or Parkase (Spain),
Le Jeu de Dada or Petits Chevaux (France),
Non t’arrabbiare (Italy),
Barjis(s) / Bargese (Syria),
da’ ngu’a (‘Vietnam’)
Fei Xing Qi’ (China)
Fia med knuff (Sweden)
Barjis / Bargis (Palestine)
Some rules of Game :-
Each player chooses one of the 4 colours (green, yellow, red or blue) and places the 4 pieces of that colour in the corresponding starting circle. A single die is thrown to determine movement.
Download & Install Ludo : The Dice Game For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Ludo : The Dice Game on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Ludo : The Dice Game on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Ludo : The Dice Game result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Ludo : The Dice Game will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Ludo : The Dice Game with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Ludo : The Dice Game on your PC.
|App Name:||Ludo : The Dice Game On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Appindia Technologies Pvt. Ltd.|
|Updated on:||Jan 1, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Ludo : The Dice Game Andorid App Summary
Appindia Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is the developer of this Ludo : The Dice Game application. It is listed under the Board category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 8905624+ users of this app. The Ludo : The Dice Game app rating is currently 5.6.
It was last updated on Jan 1, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Ludo : The Dice Game for PC
1. Ludo is a board game that can be played by family, friends, and kids.
2. Ludo is free to download.
3. Ludo is a head of board game.
4. Ludo can be played by all ages of people, including kids, young people, and the elderly.
5. Ludo is a Board game and Dice game.
6. Ludo is the king of all board games.
7. Ludo is a type of puzzle game.
8. Ludo is also known by different names like Chopat, Pacheesi, etc.
9. Ludo can be played with 1-4 players.
10. Players can choose to play the game against the computer, their friends, or people from around the world.
Whats New In this Ludo : The Dice Game?
Minor Bug Fixed
Ludo is an addicting dice game that can be enjoyed by all ages. The objective of the game is to move all of your pieces around the board and to your home space. The first player to do so is the winner. The game can be played with two to four players.
This concludes our article on Ludo : The Dice Game Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Ludo : The Dice Game for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Ludo : The Dice Game to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ludo : The Dice Game and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ludo : The Dice Game. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ludo : The Dice Game.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.