In the early 1900s, a German psychologist named William Stern developed the concept of an intelligence quotient, or IQ, as a way to measure a person’s cognitive ability. The IQ test is designed to measure a person’s ability to reason, learn, and think abstractly. While there is no single, definitive IQ score that determines whether a person is considered “smart,” research has shown that there is a strong correlation between IQ scores and academic success.
The IQ test is made up of a series of questions that measure a person’s ability to think logically and abstractly. Some of the topics covered on the IQ test include vocabulary, math, and problem-solving. The test typically takes about an hour to complete, and
This article is all about helping you get to know the Logical test – IQ for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Logical test – IQ On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 2, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Logical test – IQ Andorid App Summary
The Logical test – IQ was developed by the popular developer agency named DominoSoft. They have the Logical test – IQ in the Puzzle category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is null, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 11229596 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Logical test – IQ latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Nov 2, 2020 was the last date the Logical test – IQ was updated with new features. If you want to use the Logical test – IQ on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Logical test – IQ using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Logical test – IQ For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Logical test – IQ using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Logical test – IQ on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Logical test – IQ here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Logical test – IQ for PC
– 10 different types of tests
– Training mode with 60 seconds to answer for each question
– Competition mode where you answer as many questions as you can as quickly as you can to get the most points
– Multiplayer mode to compete against other players in real time
– Points awarded for correct answers and speed
Logical test – IQ App Overview and Details
Test your logic and your intelligence with these varied tests, similar to those to calculate an IQ (Intelligence quotient) with logical sequences of :
Training mode :
There are 10 questions by test. For every question, you have 60 seconds to answer.
If a test is interrupted, it can be continued later.
At the end of a test, a grade is given to you.
Competition mode :
Answer as many questions as you can!
You will be rewarded by :
– 10 points per question if the answer is correct
– From 0 to 10 more points if you answer quickly
Multiplayer mode (NEW!):
Play realtime against other players.
5 questions to answer within 80 seconds.
The more you answer quickly, the more you gain points!
Useful to train yourself to hiring processes or school exams, recruitment, Psycho-technical tests, series, logic puzzles, aptitude test, riddles, competitive exam, admission, logical reasoning
Whats New In this Logical test – IQ?
Version 10.20 – bug fixes
The IQ test is a valuable tool for measuring cognitive ability. It is a reliable measure of intelligence and can be used to predict academic success. The test is also a predictor of job success.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Logical test – IQ of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Logical test – IQ to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Logical test – IQ and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Logical test – IQ. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Logical test – IQ.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.