Malayalam is a Dravidian language spoken in the Indian state of Kerala by about 38 million people. It is one of the 22 scheduled languages of India. Malayalam has official language status in the state of Kerala and in the union territory of Lakshadweep. It is also spoken by sizable minorities in the neighbouring states of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, and Andhra Pradesh. Malayalam is written using the Malayalam script, which is a variant of the Brahmic script.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Ling Learn Malayalam Language for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Ling Learn Malayalam Language On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Simya Solutions Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Ling Learn Malayalam Language Andorid App Summary
The Ling Learn Malayalam Language was developed by the popular developer agency named Simya Solutions Ltd.. They have the Ling Learn Malayalam Language in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.6.9, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 35491 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Ling Learn Malayalam Language latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 14, 2022 was the last date the Ling Learn Malayalam Language was updated with new features. If you want to use the Ling Learn Malayalam Language on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Ling Learn Malayalam Language using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Ling Learn Malayalam Language For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Ling Learn Malayalam Language using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Ling Learn Malayalam Language on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Ling Learn Malayalam Language here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Ling Learn Malayalam Language for PC
content available offline – perfect for on-the-go learning
– Malayalam dictionary to look up words on the go
– Speak with Malayalam natives to practice your pronunciation
– Grammar tips to improve your understanding of the language
– Malayalam phrasebook for everyday use
Ling Learn Malayalam Language App Overview and Details
Learn Malayalam with Ling in just 10 minutes a day!
DOWNLOAD FREE – LEARN WITH GAMES – SPEAK WITH NATIVE SPEAKERS
Our free Malayalam language learning app is designed to make learning Malayalam as easy and as fun as possible! Using a variety of mini-games and interactive learning techniques, you’ll be able to immerse yourself in the Malayalam language using just your smartphone!
Whether you’re a complete beginner hoping to learn the basics of the language, or you’re already pretty fluent and want to learn even more advanced Malayalam phrases, or brush up on your knowledge – Ling has you covered!
Traditional Malayalam language lessons can be tedious and dull. At Ling, we’ve made the learning process fun by using puzzles, games, challenges, and quizzes to teach you how to read, write, speak, and understand Malayalam!
OUR Malayalam COURSE HIGHLIGHTS
– Flashcards to test your knowledge
– Quizzes to track your progress
– AI chatbot to practice daily conversations
– Speaking exercises to improve your pronunciation
– Finger tracing via your smartphone screen to become familiar with writing
– Match pictures with the corresponding word
– Put sentences into the correct order
– Complete the unfinished sentence
… And much, much more!
With so many mini-games, challenges, quizzes, and puzzles to teach you Malayalam, you’ll have hours of fun learning a new language. It won’t even feel like learning at all!
KEY FEATURES OF LING
– User-friendly interface
– Easy to navigate
– Lessons cover the four aspects of the language (reading, writing, speaking, and listening)
– Courses for all fluency levels, from absolute beginner to advanced
– Mini-games, flashcards, challenges, and interactive games to help you learn faster and more effectively
– All courses were created with the help of native speakers of each language
– Learn helpful grammar tips while playing fun, interactive games
– Learn how to write the alphabet with cutting-edge finger tracing technology
– Learn how to speak about a variety of different topics
Ling is available for 60+ different languages:
Learn Afrikaans, Learn Albanian, Learn Arabic, Learn Armenian, Learn Bengali, Learn Bosnian, Learn Bulgarian, Learn Burmese, Learn Cantonese, Learn Chinese, Learn Croatian, Learn Czech, Learn Danish, Learn Dutch, Learn English, Learn Estonian, Learn Finnish, Learn French, Learn Georgian, Learn German, Learn Greek, Learn Hebrew, Learn Hindi, Learn Hungarian, Learn Indonesian, Learn Irish, Learn Italian, Learn Japanese, Learn Kannada, Learn Khmer, Learn Korean, Learn Lao, Learn Latvian, Learn Lithuanian, Learn Malay, Learn Malayalam, Learn Marathi, Learn Mongolian, Learn Nepali, Learn Norwegian, Learn Persian, Learn Polish, Learn Portuguese, Learn Punjabi, Learn Romanian, Learn Russian, Learn Serbian, Learn Slovak, Learn Slovenian, Learn Spanish, Learn Swahili, Learn Swedish, Learn Tagalog, Learn Tamil, Learn Telugu, Learn Thai, Learn Turkish, Learn Ukrainian, Learn Urdu, Learn Vietnamese
If you have any suggestions or feedback, please contact us at [email protected] Have fun learning!
Whats New In this Ling Learn Malayalam Language?
Have you been waiting? Here are the latest updates, fresh out of the box.
– Minor Bug fix
– UI & UX improvements
Found anything suspicious? Who you gonna call? Contact us here: [email protected]
Have fun learning with Ling!
The Ling Learn Malayalam Language application is a great way to learn the Malayalam language. The lessons are easy to follow and the exercises are fun and engaging. I highly recommend this application for anyone who wants to learn Malayalam.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Ling Learn Malayalam Language of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Ling Learn Malayalam Language to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ling Learn Malayalam Language and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ling Learn Malayalam Language. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ling Learn Malayalam Language.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.