LINE is a messaging app with a focus on calls and messages. It’s simple to use and has a wide array of features, making it a great choice for both personal and business use. With LINE, you can make voice and video calls, send messages and photos, and more.
We will help you download the LINE: Calls & Messages for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install LINE: Calls & Messages on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install LINE: Calls & Messages on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for LINE: Calls & Messages on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the LINE: Calls & Messages as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||LINE: Calls & Messages On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||LINE Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
LINE: Calls & Messages Andorid App Summary
LINE Corporation is the developer of the LINE: Calls & Messages, and they have the app under the Communication of Google Play Store. The latest version of the LINE: Calls & Messages from them is null with over 916323478 users under the hood. With a 4.1 rating, the LINE: Calls & Messages is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the LINE: Calls & Messages is Aug 24, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the LINE: Calls & Messages on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
LINE: Calls & Messages App Overview and Details
LINE is transforming the way people communicate, closing the distance between family, friends, and loved ones—for free. With voice and video calls, messages, and a limitless variety of exciting stickers, you’ll be able to express yourself in ways that you never thought possible. LINE is available all over the world on mobile, desktop, and Wear OS devices.
◆ Messages, voice calls, and video calls.
Enjoy voice and video calls and exchanging messages with your LINE friends.
◆ LINE stickers, emoji, and themes
Express yourself just the way you want with stickers and emoji. Also, find your favorite themes to customize your LINE app.
Gives you easy access to your friends list, birthdays, the sticker shop and various services offered by LINE.
◆ LINE VOOM
Discover posts and accounts that catch your fancy, and start following them to stay in the know.
* We recommend using a data plan or connecting to Wi-Fi as you may incur data usage fees otherwise.
* Please use LINE with Android OS versions 7.0 or above to enjoy LINE to the fullest extent.
If your network speed is too slow or you don’t have enough device storage, LINE may not install properly.
If this happens, please check your connection and try again.
Features of LINE: Calls & Messages for PC
-Messages, voice calls, and video calls
-LINE stickers, emoji, and themes
Whats New In this LINE: Calls & Messages?
• We added an “@All” feature that lets you mention everyone in a chat.
• You can now reorder sticker and emoji sets directly on the sticker keyboard by dragging and dropping them.
• You can now set a backup PIN that lets you restore your chat history for the last two weeks, even if your old device is lost.
LINE is an incredibly useful application that provides a number of features that are perfect for keeping in touch with friends and family. The app’s calls and messages features allow users to communicate with one another easily and effectively, making it a great choice for those who want to stay connected.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the LINE: Calls & Messages? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This LINE: Calls & Messages to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for LINE: Calls & Messages and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the LINE: Calls & Messages. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the LINE: Calls & Messages.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.