Least Count World is a place where the global economy has collapsed and the only way to survive is to barter and trade for the necessities of life. The inhabitants of this world have created a society that is based on the principles of least count. This is a place where people are valued based on their skills and what they can contribute to the community.
Installing and using the Least Count World for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Least Count World Andorid App Summary
LUCA Games has developed the Least Count World application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Card category on Play Store. Least Count World has over 92345 users with a great 3.5 rating overall. The latest version of Least Count World is currently 0.1.39.
The latest upstate time of the Least Count World is Oct 7, 2020, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Least Count World on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Least Count World App Overview and Details
★LEAST COUNT WORLD★ – The New #1 Social Card Game!
Can playing cards get more fun than this?!?
Join the new and most exciting card game, where it’s time for LEAST to WIN!
It’s a fast paced free online multiplayer card game – download and play now!
★How to play LEAST COUNT WORLD?
LeastCount is a simple, tricky and engaging card game familiar to card lovers across the globe
As the name suggests, to have the least score possible
For 2 players: 1 deck (52+1 Joker)
For 3-6 players: 2 decks ( 104+2 Jokers)
1. Minimum of two and maximum of 6 players are allowed to play on a table
2. Every player will be distributed 7 cards by the dealer
3. Every card has points depending upon its face value. A being 1 and 10,J,Q,K being 10.
4. There will be an open card and Joker ( value is zero) visible to all players in the table
5. Each player has to discard one or more ( if similar, irrespective of their suits) and pick up
one card from the closed deck or from the previous player’s discard
6. Player need not pick up the card if he discards the same card as the previous player.
7. For a wrong show a player is awarded 40 points.
1. A player is allowed to declare only if the score is less than or equal to 10
2. The declaration must be done before discarding
1. Maximum points must be pre set ie 100-400.
2. The player who surpasses the maximum pre set points will be eliminated and the rest continues
3. Player gets eliminated if they exit from the tournament
4. The last man standing wins the tournament.
1. If a players declares for score 0 and if any other player has got 0 as well, then the player who
declares 1st will be awarded wrong show
2. If joker is Joker, then joker is A.
If you like playing Classic slots, Modern Slots, Solitaire, Rummy, Poker, Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat; you will absolutely love LEAST COUNT WORLD – the classic online multiplayer card counting game.
What are you waiting for? – Take a break from the daily chaos and escape into the magical world of LEAST COUNT!
There’s no better feeling than a big win against your friends ;), so join the amazing party now in this satisfying social card game experience!
LEAST COUNT WORLD game is intended only for amusement purposes and does not offer ‘real money’ gambling, or an opportunity to win real money or prizes based on game play. Playing or winning in this game does not imply future success at ‘real money’ gambling.
Let us know what you’d like to see next by hitting us up at [email protected]
Features of Least Count World for PC
new #1 social card game!
|App Name:||Least Count World On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||LUCA Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 7, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Least Count World On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Least Count World on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Least Count World. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Least Count World, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Least Count World?
Play your favorite Least Count game in the latest release!
Compete with friends and family to have fun!
Smoother gameplay than ever before with new updates and bug fixes.
Least Count World is an amazing application that has completely changed the way that I view the world. I can now see the world through a mathematical lens, and I have a newfound appreciation for the beauty of mathematics. LCW has also helped me to develop my problem-solving skills, and I am now able to approach problems in a more systematic way. Overall, LCW is an incredibly useful application and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in mathematics or problem-s
Did the guide help you download and install the Least Count World for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Least Count World, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Least Count World to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Least Count World and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Least Count World. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Least Count World.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.