Law is a system of rules that are enforced through social institutions to govern behavior. It has been defined both as a system of rules and as a system of relationships. Law is a product of human action and interaction. It reflects the values, customs, and mores of a given society. Law is also an instrument of social change. It can be used to protect the rights and liberties of individuals, or to advance the interests of a particular group.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Law Dictionary for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Law Dictionary For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Law Dictionary for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Law Dictionary.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Law Dictionary on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Law Dictionary and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Law Dictionary on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Law Dictionary On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mantu Boro|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Oct 10, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Law Dictionary Andorid App Summary
The Law Dictionary was developed by the popular developer agency named Mantu Boro. They have the Law Dictionary in the Books & Reference category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 10, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 68344 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Law Dictionary latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Oct 10, 2020 was the last date the Law Dictionary was updated with new features. If you want to use the Law Dictionary on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Law Dictionary using the emulator later on.
Law Dictionary App Overview and Details
This dictionary contain all the terms used in law with their short description of each word in a clear manner, Search option is also available to fin out word in alphabetical manner. It is useful for education as well as other related to law.
instant access to more than 60,000 definitions of legal terms, plus detailed entries on important legal cases, precedents, events, and individuals significant to the history of law.
Law Dictionary Offline Features :
– over 4,300 terms, abbreviations and definitions
– related entries
– search facility
– most popular terms
– recently added terms
– continually updated and expanding
– offline modes
Features of Law Dictionary for PC
– Over 60,000 definitions of legal terms
– Detailed entries on important legal cases, precedents, events, and individuals
– Most popular terms
– Recently added terms
– Continuously updated and expanding
– Offline modes
Whats New In this Law Dictionary?
released with latest SDK
The Law Dictionary application is an excellent resource for anyone who wants to learn more about the law. The definitions are clear and concise, and the application is easy to use. I highly recommend this application for anyone who wants to become more familiar with the law.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Law Dictionary of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Law Dictionary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Law Dictionary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Law Dictionary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Law Dictionary.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.