KUVO is a Denver-based public radio station that broadcasts a mix of news, talk, and music programming. The station is a member of National Public Radio and the Public Radio International network. KUVO’s programming is also available online and via satellite radio.
We will help you download the KUVO for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install KUVO on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the KUVO on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the KUVO, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the KUVO, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the KUVO appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the KUVO by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the KUVO on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||KUVO On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||AlphaTheta Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jul 26, 2021|
|Get it On:|
KUVO Andorid App Summary
AlphaTheta Corporation is the developer of the KUVO, and they have the app under the Music & Audio of Google Play Store. The latest version of the KUVO from them is 3.1.11 with over 61373 users under the hood. With a 3.9 rating, the KUVO is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the KUVO is Jul 26, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the KUVO on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
KUVO App Overview and Details
One-stop social network for hearing DJ mixes and searching club events in your local community.
DJs can now post their videos and mixes on KUVO and, in turn, use the community-based social network to promote themselves to fans who may be interested in going to their next gig. So, now it’s easy to hear performances by your favourite selectors and find out when and where they’re next playing live. Use the various new filters and map feature to find parties and events you like the sound of, either in your local area or a city you’re planning to visit. KUVO provides a one-stop hub for discovering new music.
DJs can also benefit from using KUVO ? promoting themselves by sharing their mixes and details of their upcoming performances with local clubbers, their friends, and people who enjoy the genres of music they play.
KEY FEATURES OF KUVO:
1. Event Map: easily find clubs and events that suit you
Use the Event Map ? our dedicated map for clubs and venues ? to find events that are perfect for you. See places where DJs and friends you follow on KUVO are checking in. Or use search options to find events matching your favourite music genres happening in a certain area on a date you choose. Even in unfamiliar places, such as holiday destinations, you can discover venues playing the music you love whenever you’re in town.
2. Discover: find new music and DJ mixes
– Local mode
Find mixes posted by DJs playing in your local area. Or select another city to discover DJs, parties, events and new clubs.
– Global mode
Listen to mixes from DJs around the world. Recent posts with high ratings are recommended to you.
– My Feed mode
See more personalised information, such as mixes posted by DJs who you follow. When people you follow mark a mix as a favourite, you can share that information and listen to the mix.
When you’re listening to a mix on KUVO, you can see the playlist if it’s been shared by the DJ, plus information about the DJ’s upcoming gigs. This means you can use KUVO to not only discover new music, but also clubs and parties that match your musical tastes.
3. Convo: enhanced clubbing experiences with photo and comment sharing
You can now post photos and comments using Convo ? a chat feature on the event info page for each club event listed on KUVO. This enables DJs to review requests for tracks and enquiries about future events and it also gives clubbers the chance to share their experiences on the dance floor with others.
Features of KUVO for PC
1. One-stop social network for hearing DJ mixes and searching club events in your local community.
2. Easily find clubs and events that suit you with the Event Map.
3. Discover new music and DJ mixes with Local and Global modes.
4. See more personalised information with My Feed mode.
5. Listen to mixes from DJs around the world with Global mode.
6. When you’re listening to a mix, see the playlist and information about the DJ’s next gig.
7. Easily promote yourself by sharing your mixes and details of your upcoming performances with local clubbers.
8. Use filters and the map feature to find parties and events you like the sound of, either in your local area or a city you’re planning to visit.
9. Find new DJs and mixes with the Discover feature.
10. KUVO provides a one-stop hub for discovering new music.
Whats New In this KUVO?
-Fixed minor issues.
The KUVO application has been a great way to connect with the jazz community. I have enjoyed being able to listen to live broadcasts and access interviews with musicians. I have also appreciated the ability to see the calendar of events and learn more about the different venues that are involved with the KUVO organization.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the KUVO? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This KUVO to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for KUVO and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the KUVO. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the KUVO.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.