Hatekhori Shongkha is a Nepali writer and journalist. He was born in Dhankuta, Nepal in 1967. He completed his Bachelor’s degree in Literature from Tribhuvan University, Nepal. He has worked as a journalist with different newspapers and magazines. He has also worked as a teacher in different schools. His first book, “Yug Dekhi Yug Samma” was published in 1998. He has published six books so far. His latest book “Purba Dekhi Purba Samma” was published in 2016. He has also written a number of articles and essays. He is currently working as a journalist with Nagarik Daily.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Hatekhori Shongkha for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Hatekhori Shongkha For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Hatekhori Shongkha for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Hatekhori Shongkha.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Hatekhori Shongkha on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Hatekhori Shongkha and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Hatekhori Shongkha on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Hatekhori Shongkha On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||shurjoMukhi Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Hatekhori Shongkha Andorid App Summary
The Hatekhori Shongkha was developed by the popular developer agency named shurjoMukhi Limited. They have the Hatekhori Shongkha in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.1.62, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 366011 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Hatekhori Shongkha latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 10, 2022 was the last date the Hatekhori Shongkha was updated with new features. If you want to use the Hatekhori Shongkha on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Hatekhori Shongkha using the emulator later on.
Hatekhori Shongkha App Overview and Details
“Hatekhori Shongkha” is an app to help children to learn, read and write Bangla number (shongkha) with animation, interactivity and audio. Still thinking how to learn Bangla number easily? Wait, this android app is the best answer for this question. It is a self-motivated Bangla number learning and reading platform. Anyone, either children or adults, can learn Bangla number with their correct pronunciation in a funny and interactive way. This free app is a best brainstorming toy for your intelligent kid.
* Users can learn bangla shongkha by using this app.
* Special feature of this app is handwriting practice using their fingers as a pen.
* Best preschool learning app for toddlers, also good for any early childhood education.
* This app is offline based, so you don’t need any kind of mobile or internet connection.
* This app is especially suited for preschool children or for adults who wish to learn as well.
Features of Hatekhori Shongkha for PC
1. The app is designed to help children learn, read and write Bangla numbers.
2. It is a self-motivated Bangla number learning and reading platform.
3. The app is available for free and can be used offline.
4. It is suited for both preschool children and adults.
5. The app has a special feature that allows users to practice handwriting using their fingers as a pen.
6. It is a great tool for early childhood education.
7. The app is interactive and fun, making learning enjoyable.
8. The app has an audio component that helps with pronunciation.
9. The app is easy to use and navigate.
10. The app is updated regularly with new content and features.
Whats New In this Hatekhori Shongkha?
Hatekhori Shongkha is the perfect application for anyone who wants to keep their notes and ideas organized. With its clean and simple design, Hatekhori Shongkha is easy to use and helps you stay productive.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Hatekhori Shongkha of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Hatekhori Shongkha to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hatekhori Shongkha and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hatekhori Shongkha. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hatekhori Shongkha.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.