Grandstream Wave Lite is a video calling app for Android and iOS devices. It allows users to make video calls to other Wave Lite users for free, and to other users with a paid subscription for a fee. The app also allows users to make voice and video calls to landlines and mobile phones worldwide at low rates. Grandstream Wave Lite is easy to use, and has a user-friendly interface.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Grandstream Wave Lite – Video for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Grandstream Wave Lite – Video For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Grandstream Wave Lite – Video on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Grandstream Wave Lite – Video using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Grandstream Wave Lite – Video so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Grandstream Wave Lite – Video on your computer.
|App Name:||Grandstream Wave Lite – Video On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Grandstream Networks, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 2, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Grandstream Wave Lite – Video Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Grandstream Wave Lite – Video in the Communication category. You can download and install Grandstream Wave Lite – Video on your Android phone from there. Grandstream Networks, Inc. is the developer of Grandstream Wave Lite – Video who made this app.
18.104.22.168 is the latest version of Grandstream Wave Lite – Video that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 1072683. Plus, you’ll see that Grandstream Wave Lite – Video has a good user rating of 3.0.
You can install the latest version of Grandstream Wave Lite – Video, which is Mar 2, 2020 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Grandstream Wave Lite – Video on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Grandstream Wave Lite – Video for PC
transfer, forward, DND, call waiting, call park
• Multiple languages support including English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Turkish and more
Grandstream Wave Lite – Video App Overview and Details
Grandstream Wave is a FREE softphone application which allows users to make and receive voice/video calls through their business or residential SIP accounts on any Android™ device (version 4.1+) from anywhere in the world, via either cellular data or WiFi. This application supports integration of up to 6 SIP accounts, 6-way voice conferencing, and allows users to monitor their IP PBX (such as Grandstream’s UCM6100 series IP PBX & UCM6510 IP PBX) while utilizing speed dial with up to 24 virtual BLF keys. Grandstream Wave also supports advanced SIP telephony features including call transfer, LDAP phonebook integration and more. With Grandstream Wave, business and residential users always have access to their SIP lines and can easily keep in touch with business or personal contacts without using expensive cellular data plans.
Key Features & Technical Specifications:
• Supports Video, Hardware encode/decode, up to 720P
• Supports G.711µ/a, G.722 (HD-audio), G.726-32, GSM, iLBC and Opus codecs
• SIP-based softphone
• Requires Android 4.0+
• Can be used over cellular data connection or WiFi
• Strong security features including SIP over TLS and 128/256-bit SRTP
• Supports 6 SIP accounts, up to 6-way audio conference, and 24 virtual BLF keys
• Native integration with mobile devices including contacts, call history and ringtones.
• Enterprise features including IP PBX integration, BLF, call transfer/pickup, call recording with UCM, LDAP
• Automatic call forwarding based on time and location rules
• Powerful NAT traversal options including automatic NAT discovery, STUN and UPnP
• Automatic provisioning including XML provisioning and 2-D barcode scan
• Fully customizable skins and themes for optional branding needs
• Voice channel switching between Bluetooth, earphone, speakerphone & 3.5mm headset
• Users can view info of Incoming & Outgoing calls and missed calls in call history
• Telephony Features: Hold, mute, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call park/pickup, paging, Do Not Disturb (DND), call waiting, call history, flexible dial plan, custom ringtones, server redundancy & fail-over, and Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
Whats New In this Grandstream Wave Lite – Video?
1.Fix the problem that the incoming call cannot pop up.
Grandstream Wave Lite is a video conferencing application that allows users to connect with each other from anywhere in the world. The app is easy to use and provides a high-quality video experience. Grandstream Wave Lite is a great option for businesses that need to conduct video conferencing meetings with employees or clients.
That’s it! That’s how you download Grandstream Wave Lite – Video on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Grandstream Wave Lite – Video to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Grandstream Wave Lite – Video and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Grandstream Wave Lite – Video. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Grandstream Wave Lite – Video.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.