Google Keep is a free, cloud-based service offered by Google that allows users to create and store notes and lists. Notes can be typed or handwritten, and lists can be created with or without checkboxes. Notes and lists can be shared with other Keep users, and notes can be set to “remind me later” so that they will show up in the user’s inbox at a later time.
The latest Google Keep – Notes and Lists for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Google Keep – Notes and Lists Andorid App Summary
Google LLC has developed the Google Keep – Notes and Lists for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, Google Keep – Notes and Lists has got over 1861030001+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is null
The latest update of Google Keep – Notes and Lists is Aug 26, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Google Keep – Notes and Lists App Overview and Details
Quickly capture what’s on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time. Speak a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed. Grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily organize or find it later in search. Google Keep makes it easy to capture a thought or list for yourself, and share it with friends and family.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Camera: This is used to attach images to notes in Keep.
Contacts: This is used to share notes to contacts.
Microphone: This is used to attach audio to notes.
Location: This is used to set and fire location-based reminders.
Storage: This is used to add attachments from storage to their notes.
Features of Google Keep – Notes and Lists for PC
-Create notes, lists, and photos
-Record voice memos
-Transcribe voice memos
-Add labels to notes
-Search for notes
-Sync notes between devices
-Set and fire location-based reminders
-Attach images to notes
-Attach audio to notes
-Share notes with contacts
-Google Keep on the web
-Chrome Web Store
Install “Google Keep – Notes and Lists” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Google Keep – Notes and Lists on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Google Keep – Notes and Lists on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Google Keep – Notes and Lists and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Google Keep – Notes and Lists as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Google Keep – Notes and Lists On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Google Keep – Notes and Lists?
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Google Keep is a simple, efficient notes and lists application that is perfect for busy people. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it an ideal tool for organizing information. The app can be accessed on any device with an internet connection, so users can take their notes with them wherever they go.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Google Keep – Notes and Lists for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Google Keep – Notes and Lists to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Google Keep – Notes and Lists and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at drupify, we also don’t use our own server to download the Google Keep – Notes and Lists. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Google Keep – Notes and Lists.
If you have any query about the app or about drupify, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.